Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nibiru/Planet X “Gently Announced” In The Mainstream News?
(02-16-2016, 05:14 PM)MC Wrote: Nope.That's an outrageous lie about the bunkers.They would never go and hide in bunkers because the economy crashed,because they would still want to be in control.

I would tend to agree. I'd think they created them to scurry into more for some sort of planet wide event like Planet X, Solar Flare, Pole Shift, radiation, etc.

(02-16-2016, 05:14 PM)MC Wrote: Nope.That's an outrageous lie about the bunkers.They would never go and hide in bunkers because the economy crashed,because they would still want to be in control.

The news stories I read were talking about rich people not in the government. However governments could successfully run this planet from underground bunkers. That's what they're designed to do. The government bunkers I've seen are setup to run all the day to day operations that are needed to keep the government operating. The bunkers are more than just a hole in the ground. I'm talking about huge bunkers large enough to house up to 60,000 people with a special air filtration system designed to withstand a nuclear, chemical or biological attack.

Richard,no rich person/people nor any government official/s will be able to run anything from any bunker.Why?Because they'll be nothing left to run.
What will happen has been foretold by many.The coming of Nibiru is the end of this civilization.That's something you won't get on the US news.That is why they have those bunkers.They are not going to go and hide because of an economic collapse,they are going to go down and hide because they know what is going to happen.Their mistake is thinking that when it's all over they can come out of their holes like rats and go on with business as usual.Well,that ain't going to happen.

I haven't heard Nibiru is going to end this civilization. Why would that happen? It didn't happen in the past when it was in our solar system. The Illuminati must feel this civilization will survive because they built bunkers for some reason. If our civilization wasn't going to survive, what would be the point of building bunkers? They might as well die with the rest of us. They must feel there's going to be something left worth surviving. 

On another note a new news story came out explaining why black oily goop rained down in Michigan. They say the petrochemicals that fell in Michigan, actually come from Nibiru’s debris tail. I have no idea if that's true or not. I question it since the info allegedly comes from the Zetas. However Cliff Dess gave the story his seal of approval, so maybe the story is true.

Prelude To Nibiru Firestorms!!!? Oily Goop Rains From Sky In Michigan; Zetas Say Earth Petrochemicals Come From Nibiru’s Debris Tail, And To Prepare For Firestorms When It Passes Between Earth And Sun

Oh,yes it will Richard.And I'm going to post all info I've collected.Of course you're not going to hear it from the mainstream media.Oh yes it did happen in the past when it was in our solar system.As far as I remember we were away from it when it passed only once.How close to it we are when it goes by us is how much collateral damage it will create.This fly-by will be one of the worst.The very first sign is the weather.The Illuminati know that this civilization is not going to survive,that's why they built the bunkers.No,they don't have it in their mind to die with the rest of us.The debris tail is not going to be pretty for this planet.And black goop is not what is going to rain down on us.Richard,I am not kidding about any of this.You are not safe in Michigan.Anyone who lives near any large body of water,will be history when the time comes.There was a way to stop it.There always is for everything,but it's not meant to be in this lifetime.

You say Nibiru is going to wipe out the civilization on earth but then you say no one is safe near water. That makes it sound like some people will survive. 

If the black oily goop that rained down on Michigan wasn't from Nibiru's tail, then what is your explaination for the black oily goop rain that rained down on Michigan?

Yes,there will be survivors.If the devastation were to be such that there are no survivors then there would be outside intervention to stop Nibiru.
I have to read that article about the black goo.It might not be from the tail.I'll get back to you on this.Nibiru's tail consists of red dust,asteroids which it is pulling along.We will get bombarded with asteroids and surviving the Nibiru fly-by will not be a one day event it will be a several month event which leads to a culmination.

Figured there would be survivors a few posts back and you said no. Now you yes. The explanation for the black oily goop sounds plausible to me.

Here's the story:
Michigan town covered in tar-like oily substance that fells from the sky
Daily Mail-Feb 17, 2016
Mystery black rain hits Michigan town: Tar-like substance falls from the sky and leaves residents bewildered.

2.  Zetas say petrochemicals on earth, actually come from Nibiru’s debris tail!!! Firestorms Coming!!!  

Lashed by the tail, the Earth’s atmosphere is somewhat stripped away, creating more problems as debris is less likely to burn up during a fall to Earth than when oxygen is available to create the burn.

The tail has component that can form into petrochemicals, the origin of the oil deposits on Earth, as when the tail passes over volcanoes the heat there CREATES these petrochemicals.

This is reported in legends, near volcanoes as along the West Coast of North America and lands East of the Mediteranean, that walls of fire fell from the sky.

This is the reason for the ZetaTalk advice to lay in a trench covered by either a metal or sod covered roof at ground level.
This protects from such fire storms.

ZetaTalk: Firestorms, written July 15, 1995

Petrocarbons are in essence created, due to the flashes of lightning and intense heat due to passage over open volcanoes, and these petrocarbons rain down, afire, at times. With the atmosphere scattered, chemicals in the comet’s tail similar to your petrol chemicals do not flash in a quick consummation into water and carbon dioxide, but descend close to the surface of the Earth before bursting into flame.

A fire storm, killing all beneath it. All this has been reported in ancient times, as humans observed accompaniments to the cataclysms.

Mankind presumes that oil came from compressed and trapped vegetation, eons ago, but cannot duplicate this process. Why would vegetation result in oil, deep underground, when the process only results in methane and compost today? Petrochemicals are broken down by cracking, during the refinement process, and are thus sensitive to heat process.

This is how they were created, in the first place! During the shift, so much is roiled about in the atmosphere, and so many volcanoes erupting, super hot air overhead, that binding occurs. This is evident in the recent [Papua New Guinea] oily substance found following a volcanic eruption, which man had no explanation for!

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1003.htm

[Image: 315466BA00000578-3452202-A_black_oily_su...615129.jpg]

Nope,I never said in any of my posts that all would die.BUT,80-85% of the world population will die.There will be meteor showers,and whoever survives that can consider themselves lucky.

(02-21-2016, 05:54 PM)MC Wrote: The coming of Nibiru is the end of this civilization.

(02-25-2016, 09:47 PM)MC Wrote: Nope,I never said in any of my posts that all would die.BUT,80-85% of the world population will die.There will be meteor showers,and whoever survives that can consider themselves lucky.

You said it in the top quote.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Nibiru - Planet X - Are they Real? Extraterrestrial Taygetan Pleiadian Information Richard 0 419 09-22-2021, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video NASA Confirm October, 2016 is when NIBIRU PLANET X will convert Earth to an ICEBALL Breaking News 0 736 09-30-2016, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Nibiru Planet X and building of Subterranean Facilities Breaking News 0 977 12-27-2015, 05:07 PM
  NIBIRU / PLANET X VISIBLE FROM ANTARCTIC Breaking News 36 14,678 12-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Elizabeth
  High Ranking Govt Reports on Nibiru Planet X Breaking News 0 857 07-09-2014, 06:24 PM