Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northern newbie
Hi everyone!

Determined to hang in there I guess describes me best, along with lots of curiosity, a large backburner on the stove to hold all the unsolved questions and a desire for better things for humanity.

However, I think this pretty much describes everyone else here too :)

Welcome the forum epona,

You have full access to the forum now. I hope it helps you solve your unanswered questions. :)

Hello epona, and welcome to the forum.

Nice to have you aboard.

Hi epona....

Just wanted to say that I found this forum via my website logs when I saw that you'd posted a link to my site here, two days ago.  Thanks for that, I appreciate the nice comments. :) (both here and on other forums as well where you've posted the link.)  Then I checked out the rest of the forum and saw that there are some really interesting, high level topics being discussed.  Figured I'd sign up, and say hi and thanks to you while I'm at it.....

Hello Epona..:)

Welcome Carissa,

I’m glad to hear that you found the forum interesting. You have full access to all the forums now. I hope you enjoy your time here. :) 

Carissa, I hope you will join in some of the discussions at this forum.  I read some of your website last year.

Hi Epona, another Scorpi ;)

Carissa, so nice to hear you!  Yes, I always recommend your site, your attitude gives me a lift when I am scraping the bottom of the pot  :)

Thanks everyone, gee, all so nice!

Yep William, another scorp.  Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.

But maybe 'bloodied but unbowed' would be more appropo these past few years.

....crawling out from under rock to look at the sun, stretching the crunched kinks out of the battered scorpion shell, checking the machinery...

....with pride, reaching around to dust off the ol' stinger a bit; smelling the breeze and enjoying the peaceful moment.