Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number 9 in Benazir’s life?
Ishrat Hyatt 

Numerology is the ‘Science of Numbers.’ The word numerology comes from the Latin word “numerus,” which means number and the Greek word “logos,” which means word, thought, and expression.

Those who believe in numerology say it influences every aspect of your life. It creates the blueprint of your future and it can open the doors to unveiling your own deeper nature and more. It is a serious exercise for those who believe in the occult meaning of numbers.

People who believe in this ‘science’ follow the numbers in their daily lives - lucky ones; unlucky ones; good for this or bad for that and so on and

they check your characteristics by the names given on your birth certificate, since each alphabet has a number attached to it.

Keeping this in mind, someone who must be very keen on the subject has worked out that the number ‘nine’ figured in the life of former prime minister, Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto in a significant manner and may have affected her life in some way. Below are some points, which have been given to prove this theory.

Benazir was born in 1953. Add it up and the number 9 is the end result.

She was 54-year old when she was assassinated, which, when added, comes to 9.

First assassination attempt: October 18th: 1+8 = 9, assassinated on December 27: 2+7 = 9, and now elections on February 18 - which adds up to another nine, though she is not here to contest them - but it may have influence, either negatively or positively, on her political party’s results - something which only numerologists will be able to tell or should we say ‘predict.’

Footnote: Nine being the highest of the single digit numbers holds an elevated position in terms of responsibilities to mankind.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=89725

Hehe..... you posted at 11:02pm (in my time zone)

:evil:

... what I mean is... 11:02pm looks to me like 11-2=9  or ... your fav number you like to notice all the time 13... 11:02pm - 11+2=13.

I can't stop thinking about that Beatles song now where one of them (sorry can't remember which one, says over and over and over "number 9... number 9... number 9)

That’s interesting about 9 and 13. I remember that Beatles song too. It makes me wonder why they picked number 9.

Well, I play a little game with numbers, symbols, colors, images, news and info - - -> I try to make connections and meanings sometimes, I guess where they shouldn't be there.  It is fun little game, for me.

About Revolution 9, what a creepy song.  Oh yeah, I can just about guarantee it's got some significance behind it.  The entry at wikipedia is super creepy.... talks about *Paul Is Dead* reference and Charles Manson connections.

I soooooo believe what Stewart says about Paul being programmed so much and so intensly his friggin face changed shape!  Ugh.  I don't think it should have been "Paul Is Dead" all through out the 60's I think it should have been "Paul LOOKS Dead", because he does to me... he has the blank, dead stare I see in so many mind controlled people.

What does this all have to do with Benazir?  I'm not sure.  I hope her death was faked and she's still alive.  Just another thought I had.