Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Darwin visit
Yesterday the 'President of the free world', as they call him, visited little old Darwin.
The town was basically shut down for security porpuses while he made his two hour visit. First stop was to pay respects to those lost in the sinking of WW2 vessel, Peary in Darwin harbour and greet survivors. In all, that took 15mins. Then off to RAAF base to great soldiers, give a speach and sign autographs.
The hype and security prior is unknown in these parts. The prime minister would never have such security and onterauge behind her. Oh, and his speach that he clearly did not write, even had me choked even though it was crap. The focus was on military and maintaning a free world. Is that what all world relations should be between government leaders? Military? It is not normal for this country for world leaders to visit and focus only on military, and the over the top security and all, makes it a laugh, all for two hrs worth in a territory that only has just over 200,000 people. Something is going on if the leader of "The free world" comes to visit. He did say there will be an increase of 2500 US soldiers here, but that does not warrant a first ever presidential visit as there is a constant flow of US military here. Darwin is strategically based for any attack from asia. This is evedent from all the WW2 military bases in the north.
The Darwin to Adelaide railway has been bought by American company Genessee Wyoming, that own rails around the world. The previous company ran at a loss. Something is going on if the US take over the rail, Obama visits little old Darwin. My brother-in-law and I, did say years ago when Darwin and Adelaide were finally joined by rail after 120yrs, that we would not be surprised to see box cars with human cargo in years to come. I have just finnished a job doing repairs on the rail. It is a white elephant but this US mob are spending money on it. Something is on the cards, what with the presidential visit. Heck...we don't even get any big name bands visit us, let alone a US president.

www.abc.net.au/local/photos/2011/11/17/3369518.htm

Thanks for the report, Namaste. Australia is ground zero in the alien wars. I'm including a link from Amitakh Stanford where she talks about the alien intelligences who immigrated to Australia over the last 10 years and the massive underground bases.

http://www.xeeatwelve.net/articles/alien...elands.htm

'
Read in the newpaper today Obama will be visiting Indonesia on this trip... AGAIN...wasn't he just there not long ago. Also mentions some talks with China.

(11-18-2011, 11:26 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Thanks for the report, Namaste. Australia is ground zero in the alien wars. I'm including a link from Amitakh Stanford where she talks about the alien intelligences who immigrated to Australia over the last 10 years and the massive underground bases.

I haven't seen anything alien myself, so I am unsure about how extensive the alien infuence is in Australia. There are plenty of UFO sightings over Wycliffe Wells Roadhouse being close to Pine Gap, and a few sitings every now and then in Darwin.

The article mentions Daylesford being an alien hot spot. That made me laugh, as it is the lesbian capital of Victoria. Perhaps that is how they go undercover.

(11-19-2011, 03:47 AM)namaste Wrote:
(11-18-2011, 11:26 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Thanks for the report, Namaste. Australia is ground zero in the alien wars. I'm including a link from Amitakh Stanford where she talks about the alien intelligences who immigrated to Australia over the last 10 years and the massive underground bases.

The article mentions Daylesford being an alien hot spot. That made me laugh, as it is the lesbian capital of Victoria. Perhaps that is how they go undercover.

Androgyny being their thing....mayBE, lol!