Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Object in front of our sun!!!
<p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=C2Ocjw28vr4#!</p>

Wonderful vid. She makes an excellent case for this dwarf star with 7 orbiting bodies in front of the sun creating a disruptive magnetic pull. She also says that that's probably one of the major reasons for all the chemtrail spraying to create a cloud cover to hide this thing.

As I woke up this morning the first thing I did was look over at the sun--which these days has turned into a gargantuan-gossamer- glare. Holy Toledo this chick is onto something! Not only that, but everone I know in the health care biz tells me that respiratory issues are on the rise. Chemtrails to disguise the blue dwarf and poisons raining down on the population. Listen, if ANY one of us gets through this still in a functioning body--it will be a miracle. That goes for people who've packed away supplies in caves etc. God luv ya.

If cheers me up to know that the (tptb-factions) with all of their antagonies will be cooped up together in underground tunnels...hee hee. There's not enough room down there for everyone so...they must obscure the light!

"chemtrails to Hide the blue dwarf"?

I'm sure there's lots of bad reasons to spray stuff on people, but Blocking out the SUN seems unlikely, Why not just spray-paint the Hole in the Sky?

Still,

the MASs-ive object and its merely GIG-antic friends are... unsettling.