Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October 31st
 I knew your area doesn't observe "Halloween" but because of the large British /Celtic heritage in Oz I assumed they did.My bad. Doesn't Europe observe All Saints Day in a big way ?   

In some places Goth and Punk attire and energy is so very prevalent it's almost like a constant Halloween.

My generation is the first generation on both sides of my birth family that ever really gave much attention to Halloween. Though the previous generation was aware of it it just wasn't observed until it became so very ,very commercialized.  

Quote:until it became so very very commercialized
That says alot!

Halloween is the 3rd most important observation on the Satanic Calendar.

Mercy Now Wrote: I knew your area doesn't observe "Halloween" but because of the large British /Celtic heritage in Oz I assumed they did.My bad. Doesn't Europe observe All Saints Day in a big way ?  
Yes, that is November 1st. Of course the businesses tried to establish Halloween as another cash cow, but there has not been happening much. There might however, but I just don't know about it.

The energy today is really bad.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Today the energy isn't so bad here . Yesterday ,though a beautiful autumn day ,was absolutely chaotic.

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote: Of course the businesses tried to establish Halloween as another cash cow
Quote:
Quote:The energy today is really bad.

Yep same here with the business promotion… the energy has balanced here and it is actually good.

It is clearer here in my neck of the woods, although living in a college town means all the students are doing their Saturday night drinking, so, I expect to hear sirens as usual.

BTW..tomorrow will be 11-1-2009...adding the digits in the year makes it 11-1-11 and this is the day we change the time back at 2 am so that 2 am will actually be 1 am...kinda interesting....I am approaching the day as one of new beginning.

Interesting that the time changes on those dates beyondinfinity, ours changed weeks ago, and it takes me awhile to alter myself to it, as I try to time my days by nature, with the equinox etc and not by the government telling me this is how it is…it actually makes me a little off balance.

First i went up a hill, watched paragliders, went down the hill, fell a sleep, haid great dreams about me paragliding next summer.

Woke up, went to the city, celebrated the girlfriends birthday, and got happily drunk with a bunch of positive people and one scizofrenic(me :) ).

Next day i didnt have hangovers, and went klimbing the hill again.

Diogenes Wrote:First i went up a hill, watched paragliders, went down the hill, fell a sleep, haid great dreams about me paragliding next summer.

Woke up, went to the city, celebrated the girlfriends birthday, and got happily drunk with a bunch of positive people and one scizofrenic(me :) ).

Next day i didnt have hangovers, and went klimbing the hill again.

Where are the hills in Denmark? :)

They are around Vrsac, the start of the Carpathian mountains in Vojvodina/Serbia.
And look something like this.

http://info.ep-entel.com/info/images/vrs...20kula.jpg
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/3193767.jpg
http://www.banaterra.eu/srpski_nou/files...review.jpg

God dammit they have good white wine.

In Denmark we have two hills, Himmel Bjerget and Valby Bakke, and they are not even close to a hill.

So i actualy understand you comment...
So keep you skeptism, if there is nothing else around.

P.s I cant recall i said that i celebrated mi Girlfriends birthday in Denmark.

Or the celebration of the saint day of Sct Lukas/Luke the first missionary. (some stupid pro pagan tradition that the orthodox christian serbs keept ).

icon_2thumbs