Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldest living being
I'm told that the Draco Elite live for several millennia. Anyone know if any alien species, or human even, experimented on themselves someway and lived/ living still, after a million years?

I really don't know, but this thread reminds me of a disc I watched last  about Cedo Mutawa(I believe that is the spelling).  Anyway, he says that the reptoids reward people that give them knowledge, that stay on a certain frequency.  He remarks of certain people that live in their 100's and it is because they are helping the reptoids either knowingly or unknowingly.

We all have the potential for immortality within us.  It is encoded in our DNA.  It is a matter of experiencing what you believe in.  Our reality reflects our minds. 

I do not know what is the longest living species in this reality in linear time, but beings like the Sirian A's, Dlphins, and orginal humans/Lyraens would have very lengthy existences I imagine.

I believe our world is an anomaly - we die very young here because we are taught to believe in aging, and most people hold onto all their life experiences in their cellular structure - so they have to "die" at some point just to release them.

Since I was a child I never really understood death (for myself anyway).  I couldn't envision myself looking older than mid-thirties, or becoming decrepit.  I have never been to a funeral, or even known someone personally that died - though I've known some people who've had deaths in their close friends/family.  I just couldn't see it, and once I understood about mind-patterns and immortality being encoded in our DNA, I decided that that was my reality.

Perhaps we can be the oldest living beings in the cosmos? :D

done.