Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Letter to Alex Jones Re: #OccupyWallStreet
http://ampedstatus.org/open-letter-to-al...allstreet/

Alex,

There are several things that I strongly disagree with you on, but I have always considered you a true patriot to the American people. That is, until you came out and dismissed #OccupyWallStreet as some Soros, Democratic Party front group. You came on air and claimed that you extensively researched the history of #OccupyWallStreet and concluded that it was an Astro-turf non-legit movement.

I take deep personal offense to your comments.

As someone whose reporting has been featured on your site and Prison Planets, I know that you did not really “extensively research” the origins of this movement. If you did, you would be familiar with my extensive reports on the origins of the movement, such as the most recent: “A Report from the Frontlines: The Long Road to #OccupyWallStreet and the Origins of the 99% Movement.”

If you actually do your homework, you will see that this movement partially grew out of Anonymous led Federal Reserve protests. In fact, this movement was given a major boost from my work with a regular guest on your show, Max Keiser. Have you heard of the Global Insurrection Against Banker Occupation? Have you heard of the Empire State Rebellion?

Yes! You have!

I have worked my ass off for over 3 years to make #OccupyWallStreet happen. In fact, over the past 3 years I have repeatedly tried to contact you to collaborate on Federal Reserve protest actions. Despite millions of online views on my reports, and being repeatedly featured on your site, not ONCE, have you acknowledged our efforts.

To demonstrate how little you understand what’s happening on the ground at #OccupyWallStreet. Let me make a few things clear to you.

1) Have you noticed that Liberty Park is closer to the NY Fed than the stock exchange? We purposely picked that park because of how close it was to the NY Fed.
    2) Have you also failed to notice that we are occupying Federal Reserve banks. We’ve had people at the Chicago Fed since the start and have occupations in the works at ALL Fed locations.
    3) Have you talked to the many listeners of your show that are at the #OccupyWallStreet protests. The “End The Fed” crowd is a significant part of the action.

Perhaps that’s just it. Perhaps you can’t accept that YOU were not the person to start this movement. Is that it? Is this all about vanity and ego? I don’t want to get too deep into personal attacks here. After you admit that you made a mistake, or perhaps a rush to judgment, I would gladly embrace you as an ally. After all, we are fighting against the same global financial oligarchy. At least that’s what I thought. Now I think you may be a divide and conquer pawn, or perhaps an ego-maniac. I’m still hoping you’re a legit patriot, it would be great if you support our fight against the global financial elite, but we will soon see.

I invite you to a public debate on these issues. Max Keiser can moderate.

Let’s do it on the Keiser Report. I’ll even come on your show so you can have full editing capabilities. I just went into the belly of the beast on GE’s NBC’s Nightly News and represented hardcore, so hardcore that they only aired one sentence of what I said in 15 minutes worth of footage.

Are you the real deal Alex, or are you a divide and conquer pawn? I’m hoping you’re for real. I would love to have you as an ally. We need all the help we can get.

David[@]AmpedStatus[.]com

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/PdK1WZX2rx4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

I have been watching this Occupy Wall Street thing and I think it is legit and has merit. The powers that be seem very nervous and their Reptillian side is going into over drive with the NYPD white shirts spraying pepper spray as well as beating the hell out of people and even reporters. The Illuminati controlled major news media has been constantly talking about BS like the cause of Michael Jackson Death and some other crap. I don't bother watching the media it is just my moms TV is on since I am staying with her at the present and hear this constant barrage of nonsensical and needless BS about Michael Jackson Death as well as the Amanda Knox thing they are literally rolling out the red carpet for her the media is all over this in trying to talk to her.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/p4IBKMyxkdg&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

I see their is a lot of sabotage going on involving playing with peoples heads. Many are saying the Liberals, Obama, Soros , SEIU and Accorn are behind it. What is funny is that this movement has no leader everybody they observe is coming out for their own reason. They are also infiltrating probably with the same groups mentioned above, anarchist and all kinds of nasty infiltrators to really attempt to give this movement a really bad name as well as scare people about illegal police arrest to not get involved.

The Tavistock controlled Trinty of GLP is going nuts telling people don't support the Occupy Wallstreet they are nothing but idiots and putting fear into peoples heads about getting a police record and that they will destroy are present way of life. Trinity is an idiot and Schill. What an idiot it is they the Illuminati who created are way of life and it is all false bunch of BS that is spoon feed to us in school about America since it is all lies. American is springboard  by the Illuminati much like Israel to have their most evil King enthroned in Israel to rule over the masses to become the mouthpiece of the Illuminati.

WallStreet is a small Satellite of the Main Illuminati Rothschild Mecca London where all wealth is controlled not Wallstreet. The Illuminati Would go out of their mind and drop a nuetron bomb on people to shut them up if they came to London that is setup a Occupy London protest on holy ground of the Illuminati precious occult financial power base.

The three controlling Illuminati Meccas are Washington DC, London, and the Vatican all have the symbolic Obelisk on their property.

The Illuminati Rothschild Zionist who operate under Judaism which is really not a religion but a legal and brutal control system via their Talmudic Laws. They will sacrifice anyone including their jewish pawns. They have been at War with the catholic church for quite some time using the using the goyim whom are considered worthless animals and it is not a crime to steal or kill a goyim according to jewish Talmudic Law sounds like the way Reptillians think of us humans. The elite have cleverly used the reformation movement to destroy the catholic churches power. The Catholic church was ruled by a despotic pope religious emperor that people hated so much who made life unbearable to live for them. The catholic church is now under more of their control and its reputation will be destroyed in the peoples eyes and so they are planning to destroy protestant christianity that help them destroy the catholic church. Martin Luther as well as the protestant reformation was used by the Illuminati used to destroy the catholic church. The NWR will be Luciferian. It just they worship the darkside of the one which is part of same side of the coin of duality of god. But all things will be rebalanced once again in the eternal cycle of things of the one.

Alex Jones claims #OccupyWallStreet wants $20 minimum wage!

The “demands” posted on the OWS site follow:

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending “Freetrade” by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

If a $20 an hour minimum wage was adopted – or forced on business at gunpoint – small business would disappear overnight and large business would join the transnational stampede to slave gulags like China and Vietnam.

[size="4"]Here is the list of demands by OccupyWallStreet. There is nothing in there about minimum wage! [/size]

[size="4"] I hate to do this, because I owe Alex for getting me started back into radio, but this cannot stand! [/size]

[size="4"] Alex Jones supports Israel.[/size]

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/PdK1WZX2rx4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

[size="4"]Israel wants #OccupyAMERICA destroyed. If #OccupyAMERICA succeeds, Israel loses not only the billions of free dollars the US Taxpayer is forced to give them every year (not totaling more than four times the entire cost of the Apollo Moon program) but control over the US veto at the UN Security Council. Without that money and without that veto, Israel cannot continue to act as a rogue state with impunity.

So orders have gone out to Israel's minions to derail #OccupyAMERICA by any means necessary, which in the present case includes lying about what the protesters are demanding.

Alex, on the day you called critics of Israel "weak minded fools", your true colors came shining through.
Blue and white.
[/size]

If You Join The Protestors You Can Expect - To Get Beat Down, To Get Maced, To Get Arrested.... Does that sound like fun to you?

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT FOOLS

YOU'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE by taking part in this sh*t....

You won't change a fu*king thing about the world but you WILL ruin your own life...

Is it really worth getting a criminal record and being branded as a dissident by the government over your irrational exuberance?

Is it really worth ruining any chance you might have of getting a decent job in the future?

Do you really want to be part of those union thugs and worthless lazy hippies we see down there?

Is THAT who you want to associate yourself with?

THINK!

Last Edited by ^TrInItY^ on 10/06/2011 09:18 AM
Few will listen,
Of the few who listen, fewer still will understand,
Understanding does not mean believe,
Of the handful who believe, most may not know what to do,
Those who even know, how many will actually do ?
And the rare ones who have done it.......
Need not listen to you anymore.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...665650/pg1

The above is from a posting on GLP by trinity trying desperately to discourage people from talking or getting involved in some way with the Occupy Wallstreet movement.

Obama Just Admitted He Sides With The Protestors & They Are Going To Take The Country By Force! Did you guys just see that sh*t?

OMFG@

He just said the protests will continue unless he gets his way with congress..

This is fu*king insane people

Do you realize what's happening here?

----

when asked about the protests he just said

"the American people will run congress out of town"

"we need to do something bold - something big"

"I can't do anything against a do nothing congress"

"I'm frustrated"

"all I can do is mobilize the american people"

"I can't work with a republican congress"

"so I've got to go out and enlist the american people, maybe congress will listen to them if they won't listen to me"

- direct quote

so basically he can't work within democracy because they keeps voting his bullsh*t ideas down

so he's going to take the country by force

Last Edited by ^TrInItY^ on 10/06/2011 11:56 AM
Few will listen,
Of the few who listen, fewer still will understand,
Understanding does not mean believe,
Of the handful who believe, most may not know what to do,
Those who even know, how many will actually do ?
And the rare ones who have done it.......
Need not listen to you anymore.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...665749/pg1

Another GLP rant by trinity. Their are many other people on his forum including moderators taken the position that it is a psyops of some kind by Obama and company.

A NEW LOW EVEN FOR OBAMA..... Taking full advatage of the people in the Wall St. protest.. trying to use them and their movement to get his way with Congress.

Never let a large controversy go to waste.icon_headbashicon_fluchicon_wallbash Really ?????

I'm surprised Trinity is taking that position because it's going to expose that she's on the side of the Illuminati. The same goes for Alex.

I am seeing some other possible evidence that this is indeed a setup by the Illuminati Richard. The Illuminati are very sneaky bastards and really know how to play with peoples heads to have you so confused you do not know what to believe. They appear to be using Occult Black magic to mask or causing confusion of what they are really doing assuming that they are involved in its creation and suckered well intentioned people to get involved and to identify easily these legitimate ones and crucify them. And for the Illuminati to begin to crush dissent as whole with martial law when the financial system they created falls with their blessings in order to usher in the NWO and force its system on people without their consent. They appear to be planning some big event I don't know what we will have to wait and see. I am getting a lot of red flags coming up in my mind. So I am cautious on this one. I have to rely on my intuition of a possible setup.

Wall street is getting ready to collapse soon so that will be there excuse to blame this group for its demise and make their move for the New World Order to replace the old order of things. This will trigger world markets to go crazy and chaos and pandemonium to follow with rioting in the streets by people.

Here is a video of individual who thinks it is a well planed drill of arresting people and some of these people are police actors. You be the judge and decide for your self. The stakes are very high whether this Occupy Wall street is real or not.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/BeO3L5EFfBo&feature=player_embedded#%21&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

What would the Illuminati have to gain from the protests?

I don't know Richard but their is a method to their madness that perhaps don't make sense to you or is confusing the hell out of me. Like I say they can be sneaky bastards and escape detection from those who are not looking for deception.

I am currently reviewing the videos on this individuals account to see what does he know or how acute is his knowledge on the method of Illuminati deception and exposing it when it is hidden from the eyes of others who don't see it or are not simply expecting or looking for it. Very interesting videos he has on actors playing characters in the media we thought real many are familiar and Alex Jones had one of these actors on his show and even the media portrayed him as a legitimate Rothschild or the supposed environmentalist David Mayer de Rothschild as well as the same actor who played the underwear bomber as well as playing other people like Osma bin Ladens Brother while his wife played Osma bin Ladens brothers wife for a media event after supposedly the military capturing and secretly dumping his body in the ocean.

I guess they will go to any deceit using Photoshop to show Osma bin Laden bludgeoned to death by the military after they supposedly captured him and killed him when some in fact think it is Obama picture with a beard in disguise overlayed by another photo of a seriously injured Muslim man who was play acting as Osma bin Laden in some of the films who is not real anyway. It seems we been bombarded with Hollywood films  we can't tell the real from the fake so why not send in actors for the stupid public to be easily be fooled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 627 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 830 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 902 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 984 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,018 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM