Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening the pineal
I really like this one, I get very nice vibes from it:) Something to do with the mix between the yellow and the blue I think.. I used the kind of yellow I associate with the solar plexus. I hope it is alright.

Thought it might be useful for those of us starting out at this and many are asking how to boost their visualization abilities..

Attached Files
.png   Opening the pineal.png (Size: 23.11 KB / Downloads: 189)

That's the correct color for the solar plexus,but is anyone familiar with the colors to be used for the templates, because he told me,when I asked him if the colors he has written for each template should be visualized in those colors,he said No.

That's strange. I think the hyperspace healer book could have more details on this too and more templates and symbols:) Perhaps this one should have royal blue then.

This works:) Sorry about the look.
Edit:

This really really works:D

Attached Files
.png   Opening the pineal.png (Size: 124.55 KB / Downloads: 158)

What I know is T-bar balancing in royal blue, or royal blue circle with the dot all in royal blue or royal blue in general should help opening the pineal.

Yes, I have have noticed royal blue works wonders when I use it, I should do it more often. Wonderful color.

I made a second one of the picture above with the royal blue web version, that looks better on print, at least from the printer I use. I might have been a little off on this one. But it really does work. I noticed immediate effects, strong ones. Quite dramatic, I may have broken a boundary or a block or something. Stewart mentioned I might have one.

I also know the woods are good for the pineal and the body in general, at least to me:) I had my best times up there or when I went up there regularly. It's really great. Everyone should have access to the forest.
Edit:

One could use the creation archetype for this one, that might work.

Yes, that is very likely, most European people do have implants in the pineal caused by vaccinations and medicins, now it's done by satelite. I understand you come from Norway, that makes a 100% likelihood you have pineal implants, because of your Aldebaran DNA.

When you feel you've broken a boundary, immediately use violet over it to cleanse and protect the new situation; and then later balance and/or ground.

Your not wrong about the implants, they seem to be programmed to activate when the pineal is being used/or developed. There are also programs that cause it to activate if you are starting to open your pineal. The energies emitted start to halt all pineal development.

I have experienced these things. I have gotten strange effects after trying to visualize. The instant after trying something I might feel a change of pressure in my head and feel as if I have lost my aura or something. Of course thats sounds ridiculous but I cant find a better way of explaining it:P

I have not really visualized up until now, just focused, felt and used intention. Feeling the parts in place so to speak. Now I tried to actually visualize, I had to fight. There seems to be life behind my eyelids and often a uncomfortable fluid/moving red. I have been quite forceful in my visualizations, I get tense. Has to do with my solar plexus I think. I tried now, the merger. Afterwards I felt a real change in my perception. Much much sharper and vivid:) A rush too. Cool:D

If I flush it with violet or royal blue, should I then use brown afterwards to make it last?

Do so with brown afterwards. Try visualizing using the force coming from your navel like those two are conected.