Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orgonite
Richard,

I suppose different hybrids have different levels of orgonite tolerability. The one fellow in particular I was speaking of began to shift in front of me and was unable to control it.:eek: He drove off very quickly in mid -conversation.lol!!

HHG is also known as a Holy Hand Grenade :lol: Here is a link...http://educate-yourself.org/dc/HHGconstr...an02.shtml

Thanks for the info. That was an interesting story about the shapeshifter. I’ll have to pay attention to people around me and see if there is a change in their behavior. I did notice one thing that seemed odd to me. UPS delivered a package here and left it in front garage. They usually bring it to the front door. I mentioned to DT and she said it was because she put protection around the home to stop people with bad intent from entering. So I don’t know if it had anything to do with her protection or the orgone or both but it seems related. :)

I ran across a good forum on orgone. Here’s a link if anyone is interested.

http://www.warriormatrix.com/

I feel I need to clarify that the "spooks"who were making visits (3D) to my property were disguised as utility(energy)/power company employees.

Richard, I received orgonite orders that appeared to  have  been smashed with a hammer and were obviously opened.This apparently is a common occurence. 

My feeling is that the general programming in the Matrix is to reject orgonite. 

Our box was smashed too when it came.

Dreamtime,

What is interesting is there doesn't seem to be any attempt to explain the damaged packaging and/or items. It's as if it's like a "message". I let the delivery company know everytime it happened .Just so they knew I received the "message" but shan't be deterred.

I forgot about the smashed package, I thought that was odd too. Most packages arrive here in good shape but the orgone package looked like someone smashed their fist down on it. Luckily Carol packaged it very well and there was no damage to the orgone.

Richard,

I'm pretty sure Don's pyramid is an HHG. BTW water tends to amplify orgonite.

I figured that after I read how to make a HHG. It sounded similar to the pyramid. Plus I ran across a site selling pyramids and calling them HHG’s.

http://www.artsyorgone.com/purchase.html 

Here are a few other orgonite vendors if anyone is interested.

World Without Parasites

CTBusters.com

Orgone Crystals

OzarkOrgonite.com

OrgoneZone.com

Myth N Lynx Gemstones/Crystals

K&J Magnetics (Neodymium Magnets)

Planetary Healing Project

Beautifull Orgonite

Quebec Orgone

Artsy Orgone by Jeffe

Mercy Now: I have a question for you...do you have the orgone pyramid? If so, when you put your hands on it, can you feel a 'tingling' in your hands? Just curious, because I can feel that sensation every time I put my hands on it, but Richard doesn't feel anything.

Dreamtime,

Yes ,I do have an orgonite pyramid ,more than one, and oh yes I can feel a tingling when I place my hands above it/them.But I'm energy sensitive so this didn't surprise me. Also, when I intially opened my package of my HP from Carol ,it was like a soft cool breeze.

Here is a little experiment that is kind of fun. You may have already read about it .

Fill some ice trays with water and put them in the freezer as you normally would only put your pyramid or other orgonite in the freezer also. Let them freeze and let me know what the cubes look  like. I've also been able to do this with an orgonite pyramid on top of the freezer .