Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origin and Inclination
My name is Calum Proudfoot Turnbull.

My mother, Dulcibell, is descended from William of Rule, the Templar Knight who led his men to Scotland the morning of Friday the 13th. He and his men; knights and men at arms all, were the training cadre of the Scottish National Army, and it's Cavalry. Rule earned the Turnbull name and lands by saving the first King, Robert Bruce, from a wild bull by knocking the animal down with a punch.

After serving in the Army, mother came to the United States to serve in the house of an American Aristocrat named Upham.
During this time she became pregnant. My biological father is a distant cousin to the (only) "Royal" family, a cohort of the Masters, and thus was able to have my mother imprisoned for three months on Wayland Island, where she was drugged.
The price of my life was that three days after my birth she was deported and I was adopted out to oppressive drone people.

Years later, after finding out I had been adopted (I wept for joy) I hired an operative to obtain copies of my birth records.
When the contact reported back I was advised that my particular records were in a locked safe in a locked room behind the locked room with the locked files where normal people's "sealed" records were kept. The operative refused to speak my father's name. I was told he had used "20 years of favors" to see the records, could not make copies, and would immediately forget I ever existed. The contact was terrified and told me to "disappear", and never contact him again.
All I got was my name and my mother's.
So, I went searching; old books, courthouses and libraries, reading endlessly about who had what and where in the 60's, and eventually I found it: the census records of mother's employment with the Uphams in 1964 and 1965, with a note that she had been "removed to NY" - a euphemism for "imprisoned on a rock in Long Island Sound" for her third trimester.

So, I called the Uphams, identified myself, and we agreed to meet at their summer house <on the same island>.
They were nice, if distant, but poor liars. They told me things which contradicted each other, things which contradicted the census documents, things which were obviously not true, and things calculated to make me hate and fear my biological father- they were desperate that I not know who he was, his relationship to the family, or how to get in touch with him.
When we were walking about the island, I felt people looking at me from the mansion they claimed to have sold, and a young woman with whom I felt immediate kinship came out and began to approach me. The glare that Charles Upham inflicted on this person would have curdled milk- she stopped abruptly, gave me a look of longing, of pity and sorrow, and she went back inside; and that was in the 80's, not the 50's.
Well, sadly for their Masters, I inherited much of the powers and abilities of my wicked bloodline- to use against them.
Call it revenge, call it heroism, call it duty, or rage, or the cruel twisting of the strings of fate- the Horn will be Sounded.

I was born to do a certain thing: to expose the system of control and manipulation used by the Masters and their half-breed Cohorts to dominate the human race, who they regard as beasts of burden, unnecessary population and less than sentient- and "this means you". The "Royals" literally own entire continents! Think of it like this: somewhere a mean, old, very white, man sits at a desk made of pure platinum, eating powdered gold, writing with blood in a book made of babies. The Book of Lists: of who owns what; countries and companies, regions and religions, parties and populations- of the entire world called Earth and everything on it, including you.

There are other, older books, too. Books, maps, diagrams and charts, given by the Masters to their inhuman children, so that they might manipulate and control the growth of religion, science and technology, philosophy and government, and our population. Every government, organized religion, political party and corporate entity is, wittingly or no, part and parcel of this disinformation system. Our myths and legends, our political and cultural heroes, our saints and our sacrifices, have all been fabricated according to the information in these books- including the meaning, vibrational frequency, and associated colors of Numbers, Letters and Sounds; the Ideas that create the so called "reality world". Mathematical formulas for "belief systems" such as politics and religion, Cultural Algorythyms and acronyms that compel your subconscious to obey, many of them them actual Names of the Masters themselves!

Throughout human history, the ruling elite, and their bully-dogs, have falsely discredited, hunted down and martyred every person who stood up to them: who stood up for the human race and told them "No". That's why our heroes are dead. Discredited, excommunicated, condemned, marginalized by the "mainstream media"- the most obvious tool of disinformation and addiction ever.
Slaves who think they are free will never revolt, says the book, and so they give us video games, microwaves, cell phones, satellite tv, 500 types of shoes, 50 types of pollution-spewing automobiles, and 5 "different" political parties to give up on.

the Truth which is your birthright, which "loves investigation", and "will set you free", "is out there"- I've seen it and I'm going to show you.

Attached Files
.jpg   map.jpg (Size: 11.9 KB / Downloads: 114)

oh yeah...

Interesting story Q3. :)

grassy ass!

I had to print out what you wrote! Powerful

Amazing story Q3!

The bull or bell is actually common symbology used by Illuminati. In fact it's kind of deity back from the Sumeria. Up-'HAM' is another Illuminati code word.

They use such words in stories when they want to deceive people and share some cryptic message.

so you've decided that I'm a disinformation agent, then?

Q3eory Wrote:so you've decided that I'm a disinformation agent, then?
Nop. Only that you have talent for stories.

-what is the purpose of quoting the post immediately above yours, to which you are obviously replying directly?

-also, if I have a "talent for stories", then what I wrote must Be a story, and therefore a lie, ergo everything I say is a lie, and I must be a Disinformation Agent, since I fit several (at least) of the forementioned "25 Ways", right?

-plus, if my "story" were True, then I would seem to be Inviting "Them" to come and get me!? surely No One is That crazy, like Old Ben Kenobi was... If I had Any fear of "Them" I would be Hiding behind a dirty, sticky, keyboard instead of telling you my Real Name, calling out the bullshitters on this site, being inflexible, unreasonable, disrespectful and etc, Except, those are the several traits I referred to.

-does your Brain Hurt yet? go to my youtube channel, BrainMetabolism, and you can See my Face, Hear my Voice, and Then, if your perceptions are clear enough, decide for yourself if I'm from the future, some energy world, or the CIA, and if I'm For Real.