Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origins
I thought I should post what I found about my origins. I exist as the archangel of netzach. The 7th sphere of kabbalah. The name is haniel. It rules the planet venus and the angel is also called anael the angel of love. Connected to eros and cupid. I know netzach pretty well. Amongst other things it represents the force of nature. I have found out more of where I come from but some will keep for myself.

I have either had some programming(I have) about julius caesar. Or it was me. I wonder because Ii have some strange connections.

I am also one of the elements. Most likely water but when I go into the geometric shape that represents my element I end up in hyperspace so it may be ether. 

I will post more.

(09-23-2020, 04:30 PM)HeadSpace Wrote: I thought I should post what I found about my origins. I exist as the archangel of netzach. The 7th sphere of kabbalah. The name is haniel. It rules the planet venus and the angel is also called anael the angel of love. Connected to eros and cupid. I know netzach pretty well. Amongst other things it represents the force of nature. I have found out more of where I come from but some will keep for myself.

I have either had some programming(I have) about julius caesar. Or it was me. I wonder because Ii have some strange connections.

I am also one of the elements. Most likely water but when I go into the geometric shape that represents my element I end up in hyperspace so it may be ether. 

I will post more.

Oh I see.  The 3 loony bin personnel are on there way, sit tight for now. Icon_rofl

Why do people registere here only in order to provoke skepticism. What I state here is true. There is also another name this angel but its not for public mention.

This angel gave birth to the seven spirits of god.