Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oversoul Families
Scroll to the almost of the bottom page for the article.

http://theisleoflight.com/Newsletter/new...es0604.htm

where? you have a map or something, lol.

I fixed the link. Click on it and scroll to almost the bottom of the page. ;)

ah. thanks. this is not what i expactd, in fact i had read it before.

Quote:When enough people wake up from their sleep to realize that they are here to feel their own strength and power in conjunction with the strength and power of their Oversouls and God-Mind, watch out, because there is a new world coming!
I may not consciously understand the concepts of 'Oversoul' / 'God-Mind' - but I instinctively & whole-heartedly applaud the above.

What an amazing lady! 

I suffered a breakdown around the year 2000.  It seems like a whole year was taken from my life - and then waking up somewhere that is not quite the same...It is hard to explain.  I wrote something during that time which really puzzled me (it still does) but before reading this thread, I went to one recommended by PurpleParrot, regarding Oversouls.  (That one reminded me of my said writing - done in an attempt to...well, find out what was wrong with me, I guess.) I refused all pleas to seek medical assistance for this 'problem' - and am glad now that I did. 
Quote:All humans have similar descents out of God-Mind. On your descent, you are a part of a specific energy stream that eventually chooses to outpicture itself in this reality. The soul-personalities who are a part of this energy stream are your Original Oversoul Family. Within your Oversoul Family, you all existed in perfect harmony in a state of perfect communication, not only with your Oversoul, but also with each other. Each member of the group has a function like no other, but each one is equally important to the whole.

Because of genetic manipulation, you have lost touch with the others that originated through your Oversoul lineage. Like the robin, a mixed genetic heritage is a deterrent to perfect alignment and communication with your own Oversoul.
And so, I am drawn into a firm agreement with the above.  It is true - I don't know why, I can offer no proof that it is, I barely 'consciously' understand it (!) but...it is true.

Both pieces of writing appear to have answered many questions that have been on my mind since my experience in a lonely field at Avebury.

I do have a problem regards memory since my breakdown - but I am intent on re-training my brain to function in a less...scrambled and disorderly manner. It is not an easy task.  It seems, when I find something that inadvertently pulls my attention - as does the information written in those two pieces I have just read, my mind becomes even more chaotic - it is like...a rush of information comes in alongside what I am reading. It does not interfere with anything, as such - but it does bring back other information regarding things that I had forgotten (things I didn't even know I knew!), yet must be, in fact, still locked up somewhere in my brain.  As for attempting to piece it altogether for more coherent answers...that is more difficult.  It seems patience is required.   Not in the way that I do not have patience - it is one of my inherent traits, one upon which many have remarked. More in a sense that...not the time...but take it in - it is good.

I do not find it easy to communicate these things at times. The above might not be very well written - but I am prompted to share these thoughts with you here at this time.

You ordered Decoding Your Life,right? Also the Hyperspace books? They will help you a great deal if you think and feel you resonate with the information.

You follow your intuition,right? Do you know how it comes to you? If you can trace it upwards to the top of your head...like to the space above the top of your head...a few inches above(This is easiest to do in a meditation when you get into your center and you just focus on breathing up and down and your conscious moves along with your breath..and your breath is a cleansing tool of your whole system...)...you can reach your Oversoul..its always there--its permanent..its your parent...it provides your energy needs and you can talk to it about anything you want..and it will give you information if you trust it..it will do so in the right time(sometimes you may not get all the answers at the time you wish-- you get them at the appropriate time).

Decoding your life explains how you can relate to your Oversoul more...and how you can work with it on your journey in creating experiences...

Usage of hyperspace colors helps you also---if you understand the colors of the chakra system in the hyperspace level as well as how to spin your chakras this will help you manifold with speaking, communicating, understanding information..retrieving info from your body ...and brain,etc.

peace

PurpleParrot, what a treasure you are...  :)

Thankyou. 

'Decoding Your Life' was not a title I ordered.  I shall obtain a copy asap.

xan-i---you're very welcome!!! Take your time with all of this(purchasing books, learning all the infor)--there is no rush! I think everything occurs at the right time. :o)

Janet Swerdlow has a great deal of information on the Oversoul as well as metaphysics topics. I resonate strongly with her work. I have a lot to learn and I have a need to apply the knowledge I learn in my life. Also I need to tell you that this is an Oversoul year--its a great year to develop a relationship with your source and seek its guidance..learn how it communicates with you. I'm sure you've been aware of it before..otherwise I wouldn't know how to give you another explanation to how you were drawn to us...I believe our Oversouls guide us to who we need to be with in my opinion!  Also, she has an article called "what is an oversoul?" posted on Expansions(I think?) or if its not, its in her Belief Systems Shattered Books---or one of the other books she and Stewart have worked on together.

You are appreciated here too!! :o)

Aye, PurpleParrot, I heartily agree on the taking of one's time with this.  I shall do so. 

One thing I feel the need to know; should there be an 'image' at the place you described, because when I relaxed & focused there, I 'saw' something that took my breath clear away...

I received my copy of 'The Healer's Handbook' yesterday, and the first thing I did was to look for reference to or any graphics that might represent this image.  The only thing that came near to it was the 'Delta T Antenna' on p.64.  However, the image I received was more elongated...It was revolving and shone & sparkled like nothing I have to compare it to - white, with silvery shimmerings...

I could not see that it had a 'connection' to me, as such - it was just there - and emanated...a 'peace' that seems to me to have been wholly pure in essence.

If anyone can help explain to me what it is I might have seen, I would be most grateful.

I don't know why I am so drawn either, PurpleParrot.  The ethos here is a remarkably good one.  I do not possess psychic abilities, but here I perceive a sincere & genuine group of people, in possession of some truly intriguing minds - a most uncommon community...

Xan-i, what you saw was amazing, However I am not the one to tell you what you need to know about that.  I think you should ask about it to expansion forum for stewart to maybe remark about it.

You are psychic.  Dont tell yourself otherwise!

I appreciate your kind words here.

;)