Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oversoul Families
Hi there Xan-I.Perhaps you should try and use a Pale Orange Flush over the White-Silver Delta-T Antenna and see if it resonates as correct in your Pineal Gland or Third Eye.Then use your Psychic skills to examine the Hyperspace Glyph further.It is just a suggestion.Kind Regards.

Xan-i,  I was confused, did you see your vision on your third eye spot or on the top of your head?

Isn't a Delta-T Antenna the archetype for parallel existences? I believe the white-silverish edition is for angelic realms and higher God-Mind completeness.

That is what i thought it was for as well Weng.Again, as you know with White Light, caution must be taken at all times. As long as it is Christ Consciousness White Light, then it is alright.

Thank you all for your considerations. They are most appreciated.  :)

SilverInfinity Wrote:Isn't a Delta-T Antenna the archetype for parallel existences? I believe the white-silverish edition is for angelic realms and higher God-Mind completeness.
To give some indications (be careful, first watch the simultaneous existences DVD of Stewart Swerdlow):

To access parallel existences:

VIOLET Delta-T antenna above the crown connected with a violet cord to the crown area (in violet).

To be filled within: i.e.

- Brown merger symbol  (merging everything)  or

- T-bar in royal blue or silver (balancing everything)

Merging oversoul families:

SILVER MERGER symbol above the crown chakra

Please, first watch the simultaneous existences DVD, before you do something like this.

Warning: the improper use of the Delta-T antenna can be dangerous.

Hello Octahedron & thankyou for your input - much appreciated.  I do not think I shall be practicing such a 'technique' anytime soon.  I am only just beginning to understand the fundamentals...   

these are the techniques i've been looking for since i started

specifically the ones i wanted, to start with.

Ever since using them I've been having dreams during short naps and often later wake up feeling confused with my identity for a few seconds. If I take the T-delta out of my head then this stops happening. I don't understand or remember the dreams, but I think I learn from the dreams at a subconscious level...