Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PENTAGON - REMOVING THE 'GOD GENE' via VACCINE
Video 

It occurred to me that if they can do this with the God gene, then why have they NOT done it with the Pedophilia gene, the drug addiction gene, the criminal mind gene, the violently aggressive gene... and MOST importantly, the gene/s that make/s you LIE? 

Who do these arseholes think they're kidding?  Angry

I don't know enough about the human genes to know if those are genes are not. They seem more like personality disorders than genes. Archons also influence humans to do those things. Also some of those humans aren't humans. They're Vril's or reptilians in a human body. I have read about when Enki was designing humans he implanted the god gene so humans would worship the Anunnaki as gods. I would like to see them remove the god gene so humans would quit worshiping aliens that left here 7,000 years ago. Religions are holding back mankind from evolving. Especially the Muslim religion. Those people haven't evolved since the creation of their religion. Just imagine how much more peaceful this world would be without religions.

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one".
-John Lennon

I get  what you're saying Rick, but I too need more info on the subject to make a proper determination.  From what they show on the video, I was of the mind that the reason they want to remove it is NOT what you've outlined, but to abolish oaths that are sworn in a supernatural power and replace them with ones that are swear allegiance to a man only.  We need more info to be certain of what exactly it is that they are trying to achieve, and I doubt they would ever tell us.  I've grown to be wary of anything they do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marines Defy Pentagon: No Vaccine Mandates Breaking News 0 342 08-26-2021, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Breaking News