Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESIDENT TRUMP: INVOKE THE INSURRECTION ACT IN MN !!!
Video 

I'm not sure of the symbolism of him holding a bible but I know it upset Nancy.

Sometime we can live with someone for many years and one day they do something which leaves us in disbelief.  Nancy should stand by her man, I have no doubt he would have her back if it came to the crunch.  Balance Nancy... balance please.  One way/sided relationships are like the taste of medicine.

I cannot confirm that it is a Bible, let alone the KJV.  If it is a Bible, the bottom word missing its initial letter (N) on the billboard behind him might be of some concern.  Everend of the Bible?  Not sure. Icon_confused

It's a Revised Standard Bible. It's better than the KJV. The KJV is the worst version. Thousands of errors. My only guess he did that to appeal to his base since most republicans are Christian.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video PRESIDENT TRUMP INTERVIEW, AUGUST 30, 2021 Breaking News 0 363 09-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video President Trump's FULL SPEECH at CPAC - 2021 Breaking News 0 341 07-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Video President Donald J. Trump's Speech At Trump Rally In Wellington OH Breaking News 0 349 06-29-2021, 01:24 AM
Video President Trump's Boom Is Coming! Breaking News 0 416 06-16-2021, 06:55 PM
  Trump expects to get reinstated as president by August Breaking News 0 359 06-04-2021, 08:28 PM