Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Introduction
Hello! Thank you for hosting this cafe. I am intrigued by the notion of Hyperspace, and more specifically Archetypes. I work with them in my hypnosis practice when I take people into a session of regression, connect them with their oversoul and ask them specific questions.

I'm anxious to learn about other's findings and I hope to participate at great length in the coming days.

Thank you,
Chris M.
Albuquerque NM

Welcome to HCF Chris, you have access to the senior member forums now, so you can check out the archetypes and see if you find anything usefull. :)

laserluv Wrote:Hello! Thank you for hosting this cafe. I am intrigued by the notion of Hyperspace, and more specifically Archetypes. I work with them in my hypnosis practice when I take people into a session of regression, connect them with their oversoul and ask them specific questions.

I'm anxious to learn about other's findings and I hope to participate at great length in the coming days.

Thank you,
Chris M.
Albuquerque NM

Be welcome laserluv,

Interesting to read:

Hypnosis and Oversoul work at the same time; do you call that maybe spiritual hypnosis ?

Looking forward to read your findings. :)

Welcome laserluv

Hi Laserluv,

Well, it doesn't have much to do with Hyperspace or archetypes, but with the idea of extracting information by putting people into trance. Do you know Allan Kardec's "Spirit's Book"? There is also another one like that, but I need to look it up. Very interesting information in that book...

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for welcoming me into the Forum. I had some experience working in Trance with the Oversoul, Archtypes, Chakra DNA Signatures, etc. It works very well for the client and I am excited to explore some of my findings.

Thanks,
Chris

laserluv Wrote:Hello Everyone,

Thank you for welcoming me into the Forum. I had some experience working in Trance with the Oversoul, Archtypes, Chakra DNA Signatures, etc. It works very well for the client and I am excited to explore some of my findings.

Thanks,
Chris
  Which or what Archtypes?  Do you have any photos of them you can share?  Just interesting to see them if you can share some.

[user=18]William[/user] wrote:
Quote:Which or what Archtypes?  Do you have any photos of them you can share?  Just interesting to see them if you can share some.

I don't have images, but for example, when I ask the Oversoul for the person's Archetypal Soul Signature - it usually describes three or four symbols to me and explains from it's perspective what they mean.

I find that the symbol interpretations from Swerdlow don't match up to what I find...but I am still very new at using Archetypes.

For example, my Archetype Signature described from the Oversoul is a five pointed star, a circle with two antenna which look like bull horns, and the ankh. When I asked what they meant, the Circle with horns were the Antennae given to me to receive information from Hyperspace throughout my life. The Ankh was a symbol of protection and not related to the Sirians as Swerdlow describes. Finally the star was described as the five points of travel to other Galaxy's - something to be activated later in my life...so I don't see a connection but I am not saying that it isn't true for him...

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Chris

[user=1703]Jacaranda[/user] wrote:
Quote:Hi Laserluv,

Well, it doesn't have much to do with Hyperspace or archetypes, but with the idea of extracting information by putting people into trance. Do you know Allan Kardec's "Spirit's Book"? There is also another one like that, but I need to look it up. Very interesting information in that book...

Thanks for the Kardec book reference...I found it online and although a bit old in vocabulary, it reflects some of my findings about the spirit world. Here's the link if anyone else is interested...

http://www.spiritwritings.com/kardecspiritstoc.html

Thanks,
Chris

laserluv Wrote:[user=1703]Thanks for the Kardec book reference...I found it online and although a bit old in vocabulary, it reflects some of my findings about the spirit world. Here's the link if anyone else is interested...

http://www.spiritwritings.com/kardecspiritstoc.html[/user]

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris,

You're welcome! There is another one you might like, it is called "Beyond the Light" by Fay M. Clark. It is similar to the Kardec book, though instead of hypnosis they use drugs to induce a higher state of consciousness and then interview the person who is in that state. It is a bit weird, but if you like Kardec, this one is not to be missed.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Light-Fay-M...203&sr=8-1