Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philadelphia & Montauk Project Survivor

Richard, did you ever meet Al Bielek? He said that Stew was there in Montalk - corroborating that piece of info. What do you think?

I like his explanation on how to go on the path to find the real Truth. You'll have to wade through tons of disinformation and distorted stories first, but you must persevere and eventually you might see the patterns that will lead you to the real and truthful story.

It's amazing how much Hollywood pretty much presents the Truth; the Truth on Earth's history, its secrets, human society and the true situation human beings find themselves. Sometimes boldly, sometimes cryptically.
It's not all true, of course, that comes from Hollywood. Sometimes it is also not true and disinformation, but I think you can learn a whole lot from Hollywood movies about the Truth when you know how to look and how to discern and interpret correctly. They put it right in the face of the stupefied and stupid people.

I heard that SSwerdlow stole and usurped some of Al Bielek's experiences and made them his own experiences.
It's hard to discern what is true and what is false regarding SSwerdlow and his (supposed) connection to Montauk. 
I would gather he cannot discern truth from lie himself anymore either on this case.

(12-30-2013, 10:50 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Richard, did you ever meet Al Bielek? He said that Stew was there in Montalk - corroborating that piece of info. What do you think?

No I have never met Al but I have seen all his videos. Al is correct that Stew was there. I have a good friend (Cliff Dess) that is a witness to being raped by Stew in a ritual by Stew at Montauk. Stew was there but he wasn't a victim, he was a victimizer.

Cliff has very bad eye site and can't read the small type on this forum. If anyone has a question for him they can ask me and I'll post his answer. Or they can reach him on his Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/cwdess?fref=ts

Here's a link to my Facebook page. A lot of stories a so long that I just quick link them on my page. https://www.facebook.com/richard1331

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video THE MONTAUK PROJECT - Mysteries with a History Richard 0 290 04-09-2022, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Camp Hero And The Montauk Project- Brian Minnick Richard 0 457 10-13-2021, 10:15 AM
Video The Montauk Project, And Sister Projects- A Survivors Account Richard 0 519 05-29-2021, 06:00 PM
Video Alandra Markman- Montauk Project Survivor, Meditation, Healing, Music Richard 0 519 05-14-2021, 08:09 PM
Video MONTAUK SURVIVOR - The story of Jason Richard 0 477 05-14-2021, 12:53 PM