Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physical UFO Evidence Still Baffling Science After 20 years
I came across this story on Rense’s site and I thought it was pretty interesting. It looks like the man has something that the skeptics can’t blow off. :) 

http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi

http://www.azuredoor.freeserve.co.uk/fam...onfess.htm

Confessions of a NASA airbrusher

A former employee of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration reveals how NASA covers up and erases UFOs from satelite photos. But first a little bit about this former employee: DONNA TIETZE HARE. Formerly of NASA, female slide technician, the recipient of numerous space awards including 1969 Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics & Space Administration, 1973 Skylab award, a medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project, numerous other awards for her skill as a technical Artist, honors, awards and a 1994 reccomdation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates.

NASA Is a Masonic Agency and as part of the Masonic Doctrine, will only use the Noble Lie concerning the Moon, Mars and Venus and so on. It is like looking at giant trees on the Martian Surface and a NASA spokesman will just say it is 'rock formation.'99 Percent of People never question the Illumined Ones, the Western World and obey the Matrix without any thought at all.

Nice url there Rick...

For those that haven't seen this before I suggest you have a look at it as it may amaze you.

http://dl1.dumpalink.com/media/Kxfjwu7AY...aV0kwb.wmv

It's hard to dispute I think...unless one lives with their eyes wide shut...and that's the majority.

:big grin:

Andrewx, nice to meet you.  But the link did not work for me?   Could be busy?

I haven't tried the link, but you can use "Save Target As." (Just a reminder).

Yep the link works now!

:)

However, now that i see the movie, that is a known spoof.  It is not real!

sorry!

http://www.rense.com/general41/scihoax.htm

For proof of this hoax.   Its good that we can see hoax for what it is.  However there are many True Ufo pictured and videos out there!

Hi William, 

That is why I posted it here William...I was intrested in others opinions on it.  I have also been to other sites (other than Rense) that cover it as a hoax.  In the end, I just hope it's not one of those things that may look fake under close scrutiny, but is yet real.  For the camera the woman was using in the chopper seemed to be of mediocre quality, and such devices in a heavily vibrating enclosure (such as a choppers cockpit) may be playing havoc with its ability to record probably. 

It does though fall under the catagory of things that 'too good to be true'.  Sad to say, I've found that when that is the case with anything it usually does turn out not true. 

But still, there maybe that remote chance of it being real...but 'maybe' doesn't cut it in the world of a truthseeker.  

It makes for intriquing viewing either way. 

...thanks for the warm welcome too. 

Chat soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Best piece of UFO evidence in years' filmed by NASA Breaking News 0 725 12-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Breaking News