Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planets Align friday 13th
Not sure if anyone knows about this magical moment.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/05/12/3215114.htm

it is a true privilege to witness such an event, the energy of the grouping to me means more than I can possible put into words, it’s like the planets are showing us to group together, to make a pattern, to enhance our collective energy and have no fear, I have read so much BS about Friday the 13th, the planetary alignment and the end of the world! Well people we are still here, there was a few natural disasters that happened on the day, but to all the people out there being dominated by their ‘End times programing” take a look at what happens when the planets align in such a formation, astrological it is going to change many people so if you have been feeling a little light headed, or having headaches this week, it is the force and pull of such a combination of planets, and the gateway to opening us up more in an energetic form, it must be remembered that these are not only the closest planets to our home planet earth but they are also our personal planets and everyday energies in the astrological chart.

Astrojewels Wrote:[size="3"]or having headaches this week, [/size]
Interesting that you mentioned this because I've been having headaches this week. They're not like normal headaches. I don't know how to describe them other than they're a weird type headache in the front of my head.

Richard, what you are describing is no ordinary headache.

Whenever Stewart scanned me, and I've picked up on it, is like a tugging feeling in my head - usually in the frontal/left lobe.

He's scanning you - and thus knows what is going on with you.

Don't forget to do your protective work - as well as sending the energy back.

It does feel like a tugging feeling. I guess it could be stew scanning me since he's trying so hard to get rid of me.

You could be both correct, yet the people I know that having been feeling this ‘head straining energy’ have nothing to do with nor even know the SS’s, the connective energy of these personal planets have created a different phase for us all, and its just something that, if interested, one should explore.

I had one or more sharp pains in my left ear last night. I am currently have ringing in my ears. I wonder what is up with that and I sense something is being planned by the TPTB since this is the week for the National New Madrid Fault Exercise week of preparing for that earthquake running from may 16, 2011 to may 20, 2011 just one day before the Harold Camping's may 21, 2011 doomsday is suppose to happen since on this day his followers will be waiting for the Rapture to take them out of harms way because they believed the message of god as foretold by his faithful servant Harold Camping. He made a similar prediction in 1994 but when it did not happen his followers sort of left him but he made a load of cash off his two books he wrote about his prediction of 1994. I think it is a distraction for people to look at then what is going on with the governments preparing the states involved in how to handle the New Madrid Earthquake before it happens. They know something and are not telling us the truth.