Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pogramming clues in dreams
There are many clues as far as triggers, what PROGRAMMING, functions etc .. in dream analysis. When I analyze dreams , there are always clues that help identify specific programming. Does anyone else look for clues in their dreams ? I find them very informative.

I find that expressions of consciousness in the astral realms tend to vary, and usually do not fit any conceivable 3rd density connotations. What kind of programming are you referring to? DNA, Subconscious, etc.

You are correct. That's why our mind translates the info for us using symbolism. I refer to specific programming. Are you familiar with it ? Or were you referring to genetically inherited / from another existence versus this lifetime ?

bernard Wrote:You are correct. That's why our mind translates the info for us using symbolism. I refer to specific programming. Are you familiar with it ? Or were you referring to genetically inherited / from another existence versus this lifetime ?
Is it always symbolism? Is it always programming? I find it coincidental that the same night you posted this, I had an amazingly lucid,real world inducing "dream." I'd be willing to share for your analysis, if you're up for it.

ok...go ahead