Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Time Jump?
Solar X-Rays Momentarily Drop To Zero
By Ted Twietmeyer
2-19-8

Something interesting is happening with our Sun. X-Rays are a well known product of the fusion process which is what our Sun is. It appears that on more than one occasion, X-ray emission levels have dropped to incredibly low levels - if not virtually down to zero. Up until now, I have not discussed very much about this observation in previous solar reports. This has recently appeared sporadically in other X-ray charts, even though I've not specifically mentioned it recently. Another virtual "zero X-ray event" apparently has occurred again, according to two NOAA instruments measuring two different X-Ray wavelengths on one satellite.

See photos and the rest of the story here. 
http://www.rense.com/general80/time.htm

I saw this article a while back somewhere.  I wasn't sure what to make of it and I am still not sure.  :D  The sun's activities and cycles interest me and I have been monitoring them for years.

I wasn’t sure what to make of the story either. It sounds like Ted may be onto something. Here’s an update. 

Possible Smoking Gun - Tinkering With The Sun
By Ted Twietmeyer
2-20-8

I believe we have finally found the smoking gun that someone is tinkering with our sun and/or perhaps time with Earth. Needless to say, the implications of this cannot be good for the Earth in the long term.  

This story began yesterday morning, on the 19th day of February 2008. I noticed upon my regular observation of solar activity, that something was wrong with the X-Ray activity. Specifically, this was about the lack of X-rays for a longer X-ray wavelength and a very low level for a shorter X-ray wavelength. (See [1] for more details.) This was beginning to look like a possible time jump had taken place. However, until today no repetitive pattern to the odd X-ray levels had been established.  

NEW DATA FOUND  

The first thing I did this morning was to look at the same chart again. Incredibly, no new data had been posted in the past 12 hours. Normally this X-ray chart and other charts from the GOES 10 satellite update automatically every 5 minutes with new satellite data, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Note that the time on the chart shown is 5 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time in the USA, since this is Universal Time. In the past this was commonly called GMT, and is a reference to zero degrees longitude located at Greenwich, England.  

Around mid-day today, I noticed that suddenly the missing data had appeared. After capturing it an analysis for patterns was performed. What was found was quite amazing. When comparing the past three days, it became apparent that numerous X-ray level shifts occurred with peculiar synchronicity over a three day period. According to the National Science Foundation a "solar heartbeat" was discovered several years ago. The heartbeat has a 16 month cycle but clearly this isn't the function we see.  

This X-ray pattern is a complex waveform by any standards. For a chaotic mass like our Sun to perform such a duplicate X-ray variation almost exactly 24 hours apart just doesn't happen. I have been monitoring solar X-ray, magnetic field, proton, electron, sunspot and other activity daily since it became available in real- time on the web back in the 1990's on the web. To the best of my knowledge, a complex pattern perfectly timed like we see below has not happened before.

Photos and the rest of the story here.
http://www.rense.com/general80/tink.htm

More Evidence Of Possible Time Jumps
By Ted Twietmeyer
2-24-8

of X-rays from our Sun. On February 22, 2008 I examined the timing relationship between X-ray, electron and magnetic activities as observed by NOAA satellites. Some very interesting facts came to light as a result of doing so.

The NOAA proton activity chart is difficult to use for this work and was not included. Proton measurements are essentially high frequency noise. Finding clearly defined, fixed proton flux levels over short periods of time is just not possible using NOAA data as it is provided.

It is also important to use existing NOAA data exactly as it is provided to prevent introduction of extraneous errors. One relatively minor error was found when using magnetic field data as NOAA provides it, and this will be discussed later.

Partial confirmation of my time jump theory requires evidence of other temporarily frozen activity, such as particle and magnetic field levels. To do this, I compiled a composite chart with the best temporal alignment possible as shown below:

http://www.rense.com/general80/timejmp.htm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time Jump Theory Revisited Breaking News 0 1,917 06-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Breaking News