Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting a hello!
Well the parental unit is forcing me to say hello, but I don't want to be laughed out of the place. ;)

I'm Cheryl.. or known by some on here as Cheryl Lynn, Cher Bear, Sherrie baby, et al..

I'm a mother to three wonderful little tykes, age almost 6, almost 4 and almost 2. 

I'm just here to support my mom and learn more about her interests I guess.  I did some googling on some of the topics, so I have a basic understanding of SOME of the posts.  I finally learned what "in the violet" means from my dm.  ;)

Thanks everyone.. I look forward to learning more!
~C

Hey CherBear,

I am SO happy to see that you finally said "hello".  I thought I was going to have to do it for you. :P  I'm glad you're reading the site, and maybe you will actually learn some new things that will help you along in this wild ride we call "life." :D

Welcome aboard Cheryl, I'm happy to see that you became a member here. Your mother and I will work on getting the basic hyperspace techniques onto the site. This site has been a lt of work and we haven't had much time for that yet. So soon you'll be seeing more info. ;)

:P

Welcome !

Well, welcome aboard.  You and the others are very good daughters for supporting your mom's beliefs like this :)  In time, I think you well learn the subjects very well.

Now I am going here to let my beloved computer says a word or two

Hello, my friend, 900Mhz, my name is 900 Mhz Pentium and I am pleased to meet someone on my frequency...biz...biz

You are right, Hyperspace. That mobile phones now mostly operate
on the "900 Mhz" band.
My father had work in the army on this stuff, for army intelligence unit.
They didn't work with mind-control.
They called it "Electronic Battlefield" and use it for surveillancing enemies communications and cryptography.