Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Donald Trump
Well.they can keep trying.

Richard,what is your take on this dude,now?I'm worried that he'll do something stupid,something unpridictable by those who think he's the best solution at this time.

I think Trump is good for America. Not sure about the rest of the world. He seems to bully other countries and that might not go well him. I think my biggest worry is he will be assassinated.

His foreign policy with China is not good.I haven't seen much progress with his policy on Russia which should be better than it is.He hasn't done anything in the Balkans to reign in those that would create further wars.He does not have control of the CIA.Not good Richard,not good at all.

His relationship with Russia isn't going well. He wants Russia to give Crimea back before he'll lift sanctions and I don't see that happening anytime soon. He's bullying Iran because Israel wants him to. China and Mexico don't like him. I agree he doesn't have control of the CIA. No president ever has. They are above the president.

This ain't going to work Richard.Crimea belonged to Russia in the first place.He's got to do his history homework.The US is powerful,BUT,Russia is powerful to the extreme.
Putin is in contact with a certain race.They have technology now that is far more advanced than what the US has.Why,because while the US was concentrating on sending troops all over the world and starting wars everywhere,they were concentrating on making themselves more superior in every way and developing new technologies.I have been in Russia.Putin has control of his intelligence services,Trump doesn't.

I agree. I think it's foolish of Trump to demand Russia give Crimea back. He must have gotten that idea from Russia haters within the US government. Most of the US government hates Russia and wants war with them. Plus liberals are trying to connect Trump and Russia together so Trump probably wants to look tough on Russia. Liberals are pushing the narrative that Russia hacked our election to get Trump elected. There's no proof of that but that's their excuse for Hillary losing the election. You know how that goes, blame everyone but yourself for your problems.

I'm following everything,but it seems there's a lot of chaos over there in the US.

Yes there is. More than I've ever seen before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will the Deep State actually assassinate Donald Trump? Hissil 0 101 12-23-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Hissil
  Donald Trump - Controlled Opposition Hissil 0 101 08-15-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Hissil
Video Donald Trump Exposed 101 Richard 0 272 02-13-2022, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video PRESIDENT TRUMP INTERVIEW, AUGUST 30, 2021 Breaking News 0 369 09-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video President Trump's FULL SPEECH at CPAC - 2021 Breaking News 0 341 07-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Breaking News