Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preston Nichols Montauk Book The Music Of Time
We have the cd of Sky High. I really like it.

OK, i wrote one reply to this...but it did not go thru...try again...

I love that song sky high..  I need to write something like that one day.

:)

Octahedron Wrote:
I think the agenda of Scientology again is to limit consciousness on Earth by giving the false idea of exploring infinite or unlimited consciousness.
  The above is very interesting..  I wish you would talk more of this idea!  :)

Preston Nichols also asserted in The Music of Time book that many of the singers and band groups who recorded hit songs in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's were not the same people who appeared in person at concerts and other performances. They used the same names but were not the same recording artists.

This is a surprising claim and essentially means that the public has been a victim of fraud for years on the part of the music industry. I wonder what the public would do if they discovered the rock and roll stars never actually recorded some of their favorite songs.

Milly Vanilly...   or what ever they were called...  hehe..

Thanks for the reply Rebel!  :)  interesting...   Why did they do that, did the book ever say?

No, Preston's book did not say why. He implied that recording artists who made records in the studio did not have the desire, interest, or talent to appear on stage at live performances. So the record producers/promoters created another group of performers who sang the songs at public concerts.

Another one (at Youtube):  Crazy Horses (The Osmonds) full with ELF triggers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRiNZDb5...ted&search

Osmonds = Oz-monds = worlds/wizards of Oz

Crazy Horses = Horses going forward and backwards in time = Night-Mares induced by ELF transmissions

The horse was the icon of the Montauk Project.

Interesting what you say about the meaning of Crazy Horse. Back in the 70s I use to be on the CB and I used the handle Crazy Horse. I used that handle because that’s what friends called me all the time. I don’t remember how that name got started but now you have me wondering about it. :think:

From 2137, Ed Cameron travels alone to 2749 for a period of two years.  

Ed is a tour guide and remembers floating cities built with anti-gravity technology and a society run by computers.

The programmers of the computers are called the "Wing Makers."  Ed had several meetings with then where they explained their agenda.  
2751  After two years, Ed goes back to the year 2137

The Science of Radionics gives me the feeling again, music-songs can be related as catalysators to time-travelling and also to teleportation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Peter Moon Interview on Time Travel, Montauk, Roswell & the Inner Earth Richard 0 333 03-09-2022, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Alandra Markman- Montauk Project Survivor, Meditation, Healing, Music Richard 0 539 05-14-2021, 08:09 PM
Video TIME TRAVEL! MONTAUK! AREA 51! ADRENOCHROME! Richard 0 597 04-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Video Secrets of Time Travel and Montauk Breaking News 0 689 08-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Project Montauk - The Time Travel Chronicles Richard 1 1,773 10-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Sily