Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru
Hello everyone,
This arrived by email and I thought that it might be of interest. :shock:

Having listened to the interview I found it fascinating. Lots of information here which was new to me... and quite possibly you too!
The interview covers a wide range of topics, not just those mentioned below. Although not directly addressed some of what he says supports the idea of the Hollow Earth with an inner Sun / source of heat. etc.

He talks of Enki / Elil etc and even suggests that they may still be alive!

He suggests that Pine Gap is an Annanaki 'rest & recuperation' facility (I wonder if perhaps as one of its functions - although he did not actually say that) and he seems to contradict himself when he mentions  Nibiru - especially 'when'  it passes close to us. He mentions this twice in the interview, it seems that the second time he opens up much more - and if one allows for the 7 year calender error (birth of Jesus 7 years out) then his suggestion that we are actually in 2013 and it will be here by 2017 sounds about right for what we have been expecting re: the Mayan calendar, etc.

Understanding some of what is said in the interview will be easier for people who have some knowledge of these topics and (where appropriate) the people being mentioned. eg: Ike - President Eisenhower. 
Some of what is said is - to be quite honest and blunt - not what we would like to hear. Especially re: Nibiru and its passing. However, as intelligent and resourceful beings we (as a species) should find the challenges survivable. Of course it would have been better if our leaders had been on our side too.... 
btw, the video download is about 250mb!   Being just sound the .mp3 audio file is a lot smaller. The interview is well over an hour in length. 
Simon 
(as ever, discernment is also required - information and disinformation are sometimes close friends - although I would suspect that the interview is largely accurate and Bob is speaking up now either because he has been authorised to do so or of his advanced age / not wanting to take too many secrets to his grave / not too alarmed that he might suffer the same fate as other whistle blowers.) 
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.
  -------Original Message-------   From: Project Camelot Date: 22/10/2008 16:18:00 To: Subject: Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru   Dear All,

Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru

http://projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html
I'm not paranoid. I just pay attention.
Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean

When we met with Bob Dean in May 2007, he stated that ours would be his last interview. After its publication, we received more mail - all of it generous and appreciative, without exception - than for any other interview we have ever done. We were therefore quite delighted when he agreed to talk with us on record once again.

When we asked Bob what he wanted to discuss, he told us that he had important news, from his own inside sources, about Nibiru: the highly controversial Planet X. This video contains extremely important information for all students of Planet X to consider.

True to form, Bob recounts other intriguing stories, including the NRO's classified discovery of "a goddamn boat" high on Mount Ararat, and confirmation of Henry Deacon's report that the Anunnaki are active on present-day Mars. His humanity, his dignity, his integrity and his humor all shine once again in this new video, and we are very confident that everyone who so enjoyed Bob's 2007 interview with us will find this just as entertaining, interesting, and valuable.

Best wishes to all,

Bill and Kerry
--
Project Camelot
SUPPORT FOR RESEARCHERS AND WHISTLEBLOWERS

Project Camelot is a website formed in support of researchers and 'whistleblowers' who challenge current paradigms.  Our aim is to provide safety in numbers and thereby establish a climate of trust and support across many disciplines on behalf of disclosure of truth with an emphasis on the freedom to explore.

Please note: this message has gone to a large number of people; you are not the only recipient. All e-mail addresses are hidden to protect the privacy of the recipients. If you no longer wish to receive Project Camelot updates, please let us know. Many thanks.

Stewart said some time ago that Niburu / Planet X was destroyed in 2003

I watched the first one. There's some interesting stuff,but some other things that a clearly glaring errors. For ex;

To say the Annuakki are anywhere withing proximity to the reptilians and greys is amazing. In that if anything,from my findings,there'd be green grey blood all over what ever walls the grey's/rep's were standing behind. It's more or less fact,that the greys/reps are evil and enemies to the Annunakki by account of; the Summerian texts with the war in heaven, the book of Enoch,the book of genesis,the rest of the bible,the documented encounters by humans.

Second,to say they are based on the moon,goes against some stated facts. some of which have come from benevolent species,as well as some accounts.

"300 he stationed in the heavens as a guard. 600 he made reside on Earth."

Doesn't say specifically where in the heavens they are stationed. They seem to stay well hidden,and as well,little is actually known about them. also,why station "Guards" if is is well,or expected to be?

As well, the quote/translation I came across stating that Anu decreeed that humanity be a free species. To have them working with humanity's enemies is a slap in the face of the one who made such a decree. It also goes against the grey/rep agenda.

Third,We know there are at least five enemy species of greys,not two or three as he stated.

Fourth, He did disprove the propaganda that the Annunakki were reptiles. I always believed they were not,as depicted on the drawings and text tablets. They are very much more like us.

So yeah,I'd agree there's some discernment needed in order to properly watch this,and the other thing.

Fifthly, If planetX WAS destroyed in 1993, why all the attention,no debris fields,no energy discharge captured? Why all the attention that's being dissuaded for something that either doesn't exist,or was destroyed. And how'd "They" do it? What did they use to destroy a planet at least 4x's the mass of Earth,and have no astral mess?

These vids leave more questions than answers,but that's the nature of things I suppose. That's my review of the latest. Thanks for the find.

It all feels too comfortable, with Bob and others (eg: Bill Deagle) suddenly chasing Project Camelot to give interviews...

So, whats really going on?

Is it that nowadays everything really is above board - so that we are on our way to total openness & honesty?

Or is there an element of deception going on behind the scenes - with Project Camelot (PC) unwittingly being 'used'?

OK, thanks to PC we are learning some interesting info. But, (for instance) in the interview Bob says that he would not lie to PC, however what if he was fed some false info in the first place?

I want to believe, but am suspicious of something undefined. Even a truth on its own can be a half-truth which results in a wrong impression being gained.

What are we not being told?

What is so big that 'less important' info is being released to divert attention away???

btw, re: Planet X, in between the stories that it exists and is coming very very soon, it exists but wont be here for several hundred years, it has been destroyed, it never existed, so confusion reigns supreme! Again, too many people saying too many conflicting things smacks of disinformation & deception.

Simon

[color="#0000ff Wrote:simple simon[/color]]It all feels too comfortable, with Bob and others (eg: Bill Deagle) suddenly chasing Project Camelot to give interviews...

So, whats really going on?

Is it that nowadays everything really is above board - so that we are on our way to total openness & honesty?

Or is there an element of deception going on behind the scenes - with Project Camelot (PC) unwittingly being 'used'?

OK, thanks to PC we are learning some interesting info. But, (for instance) in the interview Bob says that he would not lie to PC, however what if he was fed some false info in the first place?

I want to believe, but am suspicious of something undefined. Even a truth on its own can be a half-truth which results in a wrong impression being gained.

What are we not being told?

What is so big that 'less important' info is being released to divert attention away???

btw, re: Planet X, in between the stories that it exists and is coming very very soon, it exists but wont be here for several hundred years, it has been destroyed, it never existed, so confusion reigns supreme! Again, too many people saying too many conflicting things smacks of disinformation & deception.

Simon
Yes it does to an extent. Think about it. If it posed no threat,then why put put disinfo about it? Why take the time? Second,why so many sat's being launched into space if nothing's out there? Third,there seems to ben an accleeration of sorts by TPTB towards their true goal. Why so much in such a short amount of time? If there is nothing to be expected,then why the vast effort to consolodate power etc? I feel,they are preparing in advance. Yes yrs ahead of time,but still prep is prep. If they hope to rally the populace to thier cause then they need to start sometime. I see them doing it now,though it's a futile effort on their part. Think about it like this,you wouldn't put on a condom if you weren't gonna f...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The End of Project Camelot William 1 1,158 10-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Last Post: BlueMoon