Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophecies: When Russia dominates the world...
I prefer that you not mention me in your posts,Andrew. Otherwise,I will ask Richard to erase them.Because,if I have to read them,I will raise hell on the forum.
Reply Return to top
Reply Return to top
Uhhh...where were we again?

[color="#0000ff"]Prophecies: When Russia dominates the world...[/color][color="#0000ff"]
[/color]
Or am I the only one losing the plot here?

Calling Russia....Sariel where are you?

We could talk science until our brains burst but that wasn't the initial theme or was it?icon_bandit

No offense here to anyone & I enjoy scientific debates but...boy...let's kick back a bit eh? Easy does it ... otherwise me head's gonna turn into cauliflower...icon_breit
Reply Return to top
Quote:Uhhh...where were we again? Prophecies: When Russia dominates the world... Or am I the only one losing the plot here? Calling Russia....Sariel where are you? We could talk science until our brains burst but that wasn't the initial theme or was it?icon_bandit No offense here to anyone & I enjoy scientific debates but...boy...let's kick back a bit eh? Easy does it ... otherwise me head's gonna turn into cauliflower...icon_breit

Sariel is enjoying his time :)
Reply Return to top
AndrewX is too.

icon_3jump
Reply Return to top
That'll make three of us...icon_wink
Reply Return to top