Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pseudo Metaphysical Aspects
When one is away from there body and lost in the ground journeying far how many fights do you have to live through how many souls die how many people ask to be protected how many have run from their bodies and escaped only to find destruction and still choose it over brain oppresion how many people understand what i am saying please someone answer.

Hello Diajin,
I am trying to understand what you are saying, when you say “away from their body” do you mean literally leaving the physical body or a slavery mentality of oppression? When you do find truth, there is no need to fight because you are not only connected to the frequency of earth, but far beyond this, you become connected to the cosmos and no matter what challenge is before you, there is always a solution to every problem that you do face and the trust in truth always reveals this.

Please allow me to explain almost all my life my very real self has been outnumbered by older perceiving souls around me chased, left and beaten withoout my body, then at the age of adulthood ripped away again to serve four years without my body the very real crystals beneath our feet are teeming with life and new war as well as the most ancient war hidden from the ways of old by their own fear and animality