Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychic Gage
I found an interesting psychic test. I don’t know how accurate it is but I thought it was interesting. I took the test and got a 6 for intuitive, which fits in with how I felt about myself. Everyone should take the test and see if it’s accurate for them. :)

http://www.psychicgage.com/

It said i was clueless, but Steamy on the sexy meter!

:retard:

DreamTime took the test and said she is a 9. That made me think that she did the test wrong or her abilities have been shut down by programming or something.

Dreamtime showed me that I was doing the test wrong and now I scored an 8 for sixth sense. Cool

Well, one of my problems is that i have no lines or wrinkles on my palms.   My palms are as smooth as a babies butt.  No palm jokes!  And they aint hairy!

:confused2:

I never seen anyone’s hands that had no lines or wrinkles. You must be an alien William. :eek:

The first one you probably wouldn't get right unless you studied palmistry. 

I took the psychic test and many more. I got mostly 8 and was told i have very strong abilities. I have started 2 jot down my thoughts and feelings and do amiture readings 4 family.

Okay question:
Am I psychic if I actually know the answer that would get the highest score but they are not my true answers?
When I took the test and I answered honestly, I scored "intuitive", even though I knew what answer would get the best results. When I took the test again, giving the obvious answer, I scored 9

I always find these kinds of tests fun - I scored 8.   Guess next week's Lotto numbers are not quite within my reach!