Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychic Jeffry R. Palmer announces predictions for 2007
Psychic Jeffry R. Palmer has released his predictions for the year 2007. Giuliani for president and earthquake in L.A. highlight the major news events predicted for the coming year.

[ClickPress, Tue Jan 16 2007] In 2006 Psychic Jeffry R. Palmer successfully predicted the discovery of new planets and Korea’s test of nuclear weapons. Previous successful psychic predictions have included the tsunami in Indonesia and Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.

The discovery and apprehension of a horrific serial killer in Canada an earthquake in Los Angeles and the election of Rudolph Giuliani as U.S. President highlight some of the predictions made for 2007. A full accounting of Jeffry R. Palmer’s predictions follows:

Psychic Predictions for 2007

I feel that there is a very strong likelihood of Rudolph Giuliani running for and subsequently winning the US presidential election in 2008. Giuliani will begin campaigning in early 2007. Senator John McCain may be chosen as Vice President.

The date of December 27th 2007 will prove to be a very important one.
I feel that an event of global proportions will occur on this date. At first I felt that this event will be related to military actions, but I now believe that this date concerns a terrorist attack, possibly in Southern Europe.

A very strong earthquake centered near Los Angeles on March 13th 2007 causes damage to buildings and roads, bridges as well as some injuries. This is not the “ Big One” but will cause some serious damage

An outbreak of a rare virus near or in the city of Boston in May or early June of 2007. Many people are hospitalized and a particular building is quarantined.

An overall increase in violent crimes by 15% 2007-2008 USA

A prison riot in California 35 prisoners killed, 5 guards killed several others injured - August 2007

The price of gold will reach $780 - $800 per ounce by the end of 2007. Other metals such as copper and silver will also see a rapid increase in value in 2007.

There is a strong possibility of the reinstatement of the military draft system in the USA by the middle of November, 2007.

In June of 2007 a serial killer will be discovered in Canada who is responsible for the deaths of several young people from Toronto to Montreal. This killer may be a long distance truck driver or delivery person and may also be responsible fro the deaths of children in Ohio, New York, Vermont and Pennsylvania.

Another strong Earthquake in the ocean off the coast of Japan in April of 2007., may cause a tsunami.

Several globally exported food crops will see a dramatic increase in price after difficult growing season in both India and Brazil in 2007-2008. Included in this dramatic price increase are coffee, tea, saffron, cashews and cocoa.

In December of 2007 information will be released regarding a long standing cover-up by the US government, this involves the use of biological weapons during the Vietnam War.

For more information about Jeffry R. Palmer, his predictions and writings please visit The Psychic Detective Web site.

http://www.clickpress.com/releases/Detai...05cp.shtml

Richard Wrote:Psychic Jeffry R. Palmer has released his predictions for the year 2007. Giuliani for president and earthquake in L.A. highlight the major news events predicted for the coming year.
Christmas 2005 the family and I were sitting around the dinner table and I asked everyone to make predictions for 2008 Presidential Republican/Democratic candidates.  I said Giuliani would be the Republican candidate running against Hillary.

I gotta say though... as of today --Jan 28, 2007 -- I don't get a *feeling* for that scenario at all... and it's only been a year since my guess.  Not at all.  I'd be surprised if those two end up being the final two candidates.... but we shall see!  :snooty:

I was surprised by the predictions too. My feeling is that Giuliani won’t win because Americans are sick of Republicans. If he wins it will be by vote fraud like Bush did. As much as I hate this feeling, my feeling is that Hillary will win. icon_eek

Richard Wrote:I was surprised by the predictions too. My feeling is that Giuliani won’t win because Americans are sick of Republicans. If he wins it will be by vote fraud like Bush did. As much as I hate this feeling, my feeling is that Hillary will win. icon_eek

If Hillary will return in the White House, I bet Monica Lewinsky will also return ! 

So, voting for Hillary is voting for a Lewinsky comeback !! icon_nude

I think I’m missing the joke here. Why would Monica come back with Hilary? I would think Hilary hates Monica.

Richard Wrote:I think I’m missing the joke here. Why would Monica come back with Hilary? I would think Hilary hates Monica.

Quite simple:

Where Hillary is, there is Bill; and where Bill is, there is a Mrs. Lewinsky ! P-LOL

Are you saying that the media will talk about Mrs. Lewinsky again?

Octahedron, I understand the joke now. I imagine Hilary will have to live with those jokes for a long time. The more I see candidates on the news the more and more it looks like Hilary is going to win. If she wins, then that means John Titor was right and that maybe he really was a time traveler. icon_smile

Richard, having to process and transmute a timeline in which she wins ain't gonna be easy!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! I don't even want to use her name!

Last year there was talk that people were being beamed in their sleep to support a presidential win for her.

One day and from that day on, I really really want to see in the world news, local news lots of positive changes and upsides to things...

the same goes for predictions pertaining to psychic predictions of this calibre...but then I know and am highly aware that to see positive changes in the world you must manifest them in your personal soul and we all know how--release work, introspection,harmonization with your intuitive guidance, and co creation with pure intent,etc.

peace

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Psychic Predictions for 2015 Breaking News 0 1,749 12-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Psychic predictions for 2010: Obama assassination and giant bats Breaking News 9 3,429 05-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Mercy Now