Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychological Warfare and Impeachment
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo

Jack Posobiec, who’s an anchor on One America News Network joined Joshua Philipp to discuss the current psychological civil war, the impeachment and his new book and I transcribed the first 15 minutes below.

Jack Posobiec: We’ve got a situation now where it’s purely political, it’s purely linguistic and the only way to either push the narrative or defend and maybe push another narrative…is through psychological warfare, through narrative warfare, through media warfare, through public relations; PR.

These are all words for the same thing. PR is just psychological warfare by another name. It sounds nicer. It’s more euphemistic. But you’re doing the same thing…

I’ve written a book about psychological warfare, called ‘4D Warfare’, talking about how in the military, fourth-generation warfare, also known as hybrid warfare is something that’s been practiced by China, by Russia other countries have used this. There’s a huge case study on how Russia used hybrid warfare when they went into Crimea in 2014 and currently, China is using hybrid warfare in Hong Kong.

What I did in my book was I wrote about how hybrid warfare, in a sense can be used for political purposes. And we’re seeing that now, through social media and traditional media with President Trump…

FDR won because he mastered radio. JFK won because he mastered TV. Donald Trump won because he mastered social media. He knew how to say something that would go viral every time he wanted it to go viral, right?

Whether you liked him or whether you hated him, you couldn’t stop talking about him and what he said and so now, that same that same situation is playing out, whether it was during the the Russia scenario, which sort of came and went – but that was the entire narrative for two years…

First, it was “Russia collusion”. You know, Trump was colluding with Russia. Now, it’s “Ukraine collusion”, even though Ukraine is the sworn enemy of Russia! But you know, apparently, Trump is working secretly for both of them…

Whether you’re a critic or a supporter of the President, this is all playing out through social media. It’s all playing out through different sources of information and you can almost choose your own reality, at this point…

Because, you can turn on one of the left-leaning channels and it’s, you know, “Trump is guilty! Trump did it! Trump is going down! The end is near! The walls are closing in!” and again, hearing that for three years from these guys.

Or you could turn on one of the right-leaning channels who say, “President Trump was conducting diplomacy. This was a routine phone call. He’s going about the business of the nation and everything is going fine. The economy is doing well. Stock market is up. People aren’t having trouble, having real problems out there. Yeah, there’s some issues with immigration, there’s obviously issues with the manufacturing base.President sharp addressed that during his campaign. He’s working on it.

It’s amazing to see. Scott Adams has this line and I have to give him credit for it: “It’s it’s like two people watching two different movies at the same time.”

Read the rest here:
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/psychol...mpeachment

Runs for almost 40 mins

Sentenced to 8 years in prison for a crime, which was manufactured to entrap her – Bibi Bacchus, did not roll over and die, which the corrupt police and judiciary expected of her. Instead she studied the highest expression of international law (UCC) and came out after 7 years and 2 months knowing exactly how the rigged system is committing fraud and treason against 7 billion souls on earth. In this debut-filmed interview with Sacha Stone – Bibi explains the basics. If you wish to sign up to join her online workshops launching soon email Dr. Nancy Ash at NewEarth University: [email protected] and stop paying into the fraud!

https://sachastone.com/sacha-stone-talks...i-bacchus/

Runs for 28:45mins

Charlie Ward Talks to Sasha Stone about The Great Awakening

https://youtu.be/pBRf_CVNxWU

Love the sasha and charlie w

Here is charlie not sure if you or someone here has posted yet. i got it from somewhere.. might of been here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNaB-6eauxY

It wasn't me William, indeed they're good value.