Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PurplePebble
This is entertaining coverage from former HCF poster Purple Pebble - appreciate the publicity!

To clear up some factual errors: PopLar is not Octahedron although both are Dutch. William is William separate from those two and is certainly not Afshin (TheGnosticTruthGuy). These are 4 separate individuals with differing opinions not 4 different alters. I came to your defense, Purple Pebble when TheFormerWhiteHat called you Sarah Stanga, so you know how it feels when someone publicly, intentionally makes a wrong identification.

If a researcher changes their opinion (has a change of heart as you say) AFTER NEW INFORMATION IS BROUGHT TO THEIR ATTENTION then it means that they are doing the best job of using their heart/mind/soul/intuition/logic etc. to grapple with complex and deceptive material. Kudos to those who change their opinions to accomodate incoming data as TheGnosticTruthGuy did after having his personal dealings with Dr. Chiappalone. He eloquently explained his reasoning and I respect his opinion.

I don't have a problem with Dr. Chiappalone except when he calls Amitakh Stanford a demon. I don't get that from her or her work so I read the Docs stuff, her stuff, TheGnosticTruthGuy's stuff, your stuff, practically everyone's stuff out there without feeling like I have to BABYSIT readers who stumble upon The Hyperspace Cafe Forum and warn them away from people based on superficial or perhaps egotistical observations. Part of awakening out of our human programming is passing this plethora of material through our own filters to suss it out.  I did make a ruckus over John Lash's ideas that appealing to Kali would help us. Also the rite action kill of psychopaths needs to be handled very carefully. Who gets to kill whom? Who do we agree is a psychopath vs. programmed, or robots, class 4,5,6,etc.  Who makes that distinction?

Personally I try to cut the seekers of truth some slack if I can and approach these boards experientially.

TGTG wearing a cone hat does not make him a dugpa. Historically that shape amplifies energy. If it's divine energy he's communing with then it has been enhanced by the cone.

As for Gnosticism, the reason PopLar and TGTG amongst others have distilled that truth to the best of their understanding is because the dark side has twisted and reversed what they could of this ...commandeered it until even people who should know better conflate it with the NWO/NWR. Christianity and its rich bully pulpit hammers its ubiquitous POV.  Gnosticism has only a few voices to clear up the confusion.

Pathetic Internet Games by saddo’s and blatant anonymous liars such as “Purple Pebble”; spreading vicious lies and gossip around whilst hiding behind an avatar, but that is what pathetic con artists with big egos do sometimes. That’s one symptom which you can recognise a psychopathic troll online.

That blog is a den of delusion and hypocrisy, at best.

I use to think Purple Pebble was a nice person. I never read her site and today after reading a little bit of it I see she has slipped into being a delusional person with a huge ego kind of like the Swerdlows. Sad to see this happen.

Specifically programmed people are being handled. Period. The real crime was committed on them when they were trauma based mind controlled and that goes for Swerdlow too.

The true portion of her personality hates these hypocritical bastards more than anybody and wants to expose them. She also has a tremendously compassionate side. PurplePebble has experienced many sick, dark places in order to psychically see a great deal of truth...much more than most out there!!! She's very brave but she's not right all the time. I do see the great good within you PurplePebble, your amazing talent and intelligence and I will always root for that. That's what I think you truly are when you're not being messed with.

Her alters get triggered to attack other specifically programmed people like Khris of Clandestine Rage Revealed who had to deal with her slander right before he got ritually sacrificed. She's gone after Duncan O'finaoan, Randy Maurgans, Santos Bonnaci, I think Matthew Delooze's name popped up even. All the while she can't see how she's been programmed to protect the Queen and Christianity.

Once a Bush/Windsor slave always a Bush/Windsor slave and that is the greatest tragedy. 

THEY ARE THE WORST and the most powerful and I pity anyone who conditioned and owned by these monsters. Try continuing to live after that yet.

(06-24-2014, 07:16 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: The true portion of her personality hates these hypocritical bastards more than anybody and wants to expose them.

This is also true of some other members that are no longer here. They have good intentions but their ego grows so large that they think they are the only one that is right about anything. I seen it happen with MC, MN, and GW. When they were here their only focus was to go around the forum and disagree with anything a member posted. The Swerdlows are the same way. They think everyone is wrong and only they are right. Their egos are so large that they end up not offering any real help to anyone. They think they are trying to save the world but the truth is all they are doing is going around and pissing people off that don't see things exactly as they do.

One thing I noticed about Stewart is he just makes guesses about things without doing any research about it. For example at one meeting some people asked him about the cult House of David that is near him in Benton Harbor and he said they were all black people. He guessed that because BH is mostly black now. He didn't know the at one time BH was a great city of mostly white people. If it wasn't for the House of David the city never would have been as great as it once was. White people from all over the world joined the House of David and created the city of BH. The House of David was huge with tons of land. They had tons of houses for the members. There was tons of businesses. They had a amusement park that I use to go to as a kid. They even had their own baseball and basketball team that would play teams team all over the US. The basketball team even played the Harlem Globe Trotters. I know some of the members and one of them lives next door to me, so I know the whole history of the House of David.

What I noticed about Stewart is he likes to pretend he knows everything. So when someone asks him something that he doesn't know about instead of admitting he doesn't know about it he just makes up guesses. That's very stupid because he passing out wrong information about things and people who don't know any better believe him. Stew reminds of what con artists say "it's not what you know but how confidently you pretend you know that gets people to believe you".

Stewart dreams of his cult becoming as big and successful as the House of David. That's why he partnered with Gail Darwin. She was a huge drug dealer with tons of money and they started to build a huge health clinic in St. Joe. Then that all fell apart when Gail got caught smuggling tons of pot from Canada into the US. Since then he keeps looking people with tons of cash to fund his dream. Also he keeps trying to build up his flock by begging people to move to St. Joe.

More entertainment from PurplePebble! :-D   Again, thanks for the publicity. As for Dr. Chiappalone losing his license (after 50+ years of working? Sniggers... Most Docs decide to retire about that age) He did tell everybody that. What conclusion could you draw if you're a truthseeker-type having read his information? Agree with him or not...Hmmm...do you think the medical cabal would approve of information like that? Are we currying favor of their "Evil Handmaiden of big pharma and Satanic Cabal opinion now?"

They don't like the Health Ranger either, or naturopaths, or medical marijuana spokespeople. Knowing many, many personally, Drs are the most conservative group for covering their own asses first and formost. They are consensus thinkers and actors, they eschew publicity, doing anything that could get their licenses revoked...will be the first to throw a nurse, aid, colleague under the bus if it saves their own hide etc. This should not come as a surprise to any who have worked with them. The Rigorous, abusive medical education system itself hammers down the tall nail so they are terrified and traumatized to speak out anything controversial.

Weak argument there, PP. I know you're capable of better work.

Pediatricians have absolutely no problem injecting tiny babies with vaccines even though there's more than enough evidence to give them pause.

Your defense of the machine of society, medical cabal, the Queen and royal family, Christianity etc. shows us clearly who and what you're trying to represent under the thin veneer of "cool skepticism" I wish those satanic bastards would stop using you.

I bet you're a fan of Darwin and mainstream "ScIenCe" too - lol!

Lawdy, Ms. Pebble...such attentions to me? Dodgy 

...well...you tell your tell yo' Tavistock  'circle-jerk-'til-dey cash in der pensions' handlers that they're always welcome for a mint julip should they evah want one.

Purple Pebble, I'm surprised to see how much you focus on this forum and cutting the members down and saying bad things about them and their posts and telling people to stay away from here. You don't expect me to post praises about that did you?

Also you should remember from being here that members are allowed to post what they want whether I agree with it or not. The posts aren't censored here like they are on other forums and blogs. Call it good or bad it's just the way it is. If you want to disagree with a thread here you're free to post your comments here.

Also I read so many sites a day that it's rare if I check a members blog out unless it is pointed out to me they are talking about this site. So yes your blog could have been about dehydrated water and I never would have known that.

PurplePebble said:
Quote:If you paid attention Richard,  you would know that the forum members you claim that I “cut down”  have posted at this blog also, infact, the posters in question, followed me over from your forum.  In the process they attempted to take a sh*t on some of the posters here, including myself. As well as deeming this blog satanic in the process.  I haven’t really focused on your forum very much at all if you look at the bigger picture. If this blog were an ocean, what I have mentioned about your forum would be akin to me taking a piss in said ocean.

It wasn’t via your forum that I discovered that Martijn was indeed Pop Lar.  It was via YouTube. What Martijn/Poplar forgot, was that I was a also member of the sub forum  that he belonged to  and I noticed that he had changed his avatar and name to Pop Lar. (with the same email address attached)  It isn’t my problem he is sloppy when it comes to disguising himself.  (and after him taking trying to take a sh*t on this blog and some of the info here,  to then almost duplicate it under the guise of his gnosis. ) . Not about your forum ultimately.

There is a difference between allowing members to post whatever they want without being censored to allowing moderators to shill for known charlatans without having anyone question or challenge  them. Including yourself?  There was a time when there was a diverse group of people who posted at your forum, That is not true any more. It has become a platform for Elizabeth to do her bidding.  A lot of people who questioned or would have at least questioned people like Chiappalone have left the forum and not because of any influence of mine. Why aren’t you more proactive and post more about what you think about Chiappalone for example?
I have not censored anything that anyone has posted on this blog either. It isn’t just your forum that is an “open book” per say.
I haven’t posted at your forum for quite some time, and don’t plan on it.  Although if I want to mention stuff from your forum, I will and if you don’t like it you can try and censor me. Which would be a bit hypocritical. And if you did censor me,  I will then find a way to uncensor any censoring .

I do not care whether you come here or not. I made a point. According to you, you said you had never visited this blog. I said I find that hard to believe, seeing as this blog has been linked to your forum for over two years,and  that I find it a little bit odd, that you hadn’t visited it until last week. Plus you did pin it at one point as an “important thread” after I posted the link to the blog.

I think I have said all there is to say about it to be honest.  And that is called freedom of speech. Likewise, feel free to come here and post something whenever you like. People from your forum obviously come here, because you got wind of it.  None of them post here.  And as far as I know, the ones that do come here have called it satanic. Why sit and look at sh*t if you know what it looks like?

Ultimately I think that I have contributed enough to your forum, while you on the other hand have not contributed anything here. Except for what I post about what you post about me.
Consider this blog as good as dehydrated water. It hasn’t quenched any thirst you have had for two years, so you haven’t missed out.

I checked out your blog when you first posted a link to it but I didn't keep following it until now. The only members from here that posted on your blog that I noticed was Mercy Now and Elizabeth but I didn't search through all you archives. I can't defend Mercy Now because she tends to get a little crazy trying to prove she's the only one that's right about anything. I don't know who Martin is, he's not listed as a member here. Maybe he is a lair, I have no idea. I have my doubts about William posting over there and he isn't the gnostic truth guy. Octahedron I don't always see eye to eye with him but still consider him a pretty good guy and he isn't Martin. 

If you remember I try to stay from threads I don't agree with because I don't like arguing with people. That's why I stayed out of almost all of Moon Child's threads. I didn't feel like getting into a war with her about the stuff she was posting. I really have no opinion about Chippalone because I don't know enough about him. I have never checked out his site. I don't have the time to research everything that is posted here. I think Elizabeth is a good person and I don't see her talking about him as shilling.

I could question your judgement about being a Christian.

I don't know how you figure I can censor stuff on your blog. You have control of your blog not me.

It's a lie generated by Mery Now that posts get edited here after the one hour editing window. She's a pathological liar and you can't believe anything she says. That's why she was banned from here.

I don't tell you how to run your blog, so don't tell me how to run this forum!

This is my last post on the subject. I don't feel like getting involved in pointless arguments that last forever.

Ive not posted ever over there.  Im not really sure what it is about. 
     As far as i know i get along with PP and mercy now but ive only talked with them when they were
over here posting.  I have no beef with any of them.