Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reptillian Dream
The colors do tell a lot more about your dream; if you have the details which thing has what color, then you have much more to learn about it.

that's something you can read in the frequency, if I can show you some of my beliefs that would go a long way to explaining any meaning:

"A Polarity of Cooperation

Within this plane of reality, you inherit a set of beliefs from your genetic line, as well as a celestial and formative imprint of character from the position of the planets at your birth. You also have memories carried over from issues and events in simultaneous time. And then, of course, you are subjected to the cultural conditioning, from society, family, and religion, that influences you from birth and helps to define the nature of your personal reality. The information or beliefs that are foisted upon you do not represent the entire picture of reality; therefore, you often live your life on one avenue of existence, all the while missing out on a myriad of untold opportunities because accepting limiting beliefs is like wearing a straightjacket all of your life. Your innermost core beliefs determine the direction of your life; they are played out daily and distributed by way of your thoughts and attitudes. People who choose the avenue of fear do not see another fork in the road-their beliefs literally function as blinders, overshadowing and eliminating every other possible and probable option, path, or solution. Your beliefs condition and qualify the space that surrounds you, creating an electromagnetic imprint that ultimately serves to attract all of your life experiences. Thoughts are real in that they have a life of their own once you create them. Most of the time, however, you are clueless, as you say, on how you set your version of the world into motion.

You are learning that there are many ways of looking at any situation, and in the bigger picture, it could be said that consensual reality is currently experiencing a breakdown of beliefs. People have built their lives on the faith that beliefs are absolute facts, or attributes of existence that are indisputable truths; but beliefs are agreements about reality, and agreements can be changed. It is essential to understand that beliefs are the thoughts you hold within your imagination-consciously, subconsciously, and unconsciously-and in the imagination, all things are real. All thoughts produce energetic vibrations, and even though you cannot see these frequencies, the airwaves are full of who you are.

During this period of acceleration your world has become quite polarized over a massive conflict of beliefs. Two very distinct directions of thought, based on the value of life, express the tension of this great divide. A belief in a world of hostility uses the platform of "might is right" to promote killing and violence as a means to an end. In direct opposition, a belief in a peacefully empowered existence places immense value on nature, and all life is held in significant regard. Stress and tension are steadily escalating allover the planet due, in part, to an increase in telepathic and psychic sensitivity to the magnitude of this great vibrational divide. Now, this great divide of beliefs is actually "a polarity of cooperation," like a full moon shining its light, stoking the fires of passion, and illuminating what is normally hidden. These activities are a demonstration of the vast power of beliefs to create very distinct, and sometimes diametrically opposed, versions of reality. In purely practical terms, you make your choice in every moment for what you want. The use of your free will to choose to decide is, of course, your saving grace, and you must learn to cultivate it, seeding thoughts for an empowered life."

and

"The Center Cell

The Center Cell of GOD / GODDESS the duality of Creation we are creator / creation. We are the Center Cell and all life on all levels are of the Center Cell we all hold the information in our DNA, even plants and animals. Our beloved Earth is dancing to the Universal Song moving her blood around the planet, the pulse of her heart give rise to the rhythms of existence, creating, making mountains, moving rocks, and plates within the earth, swallowing land masses. Her heat rises in passion as she dances in harmony to the universe, the moon goddess through respiration waxes and wanes moving the seas in motion as they ebb and flow. The balance of our world, creating the circle of the snake devouring its tail around the sun; forever hungry for more knowledge through creation and creating. The dance goes on throughout the cosmos to the far reaches of all only to find itself back in the Center Cell. There are no mistakes, there are no imperfections there is only uniqueness.

Every part of creation is me and you, and you and me, I AM

We eat the plants, they are our food and medicine, we eat the animals and their skin clothes us, we drink of the blood of the earth. We give them and our selves back to Mother who devours them, in turn nourishing the plants which feed the animals. And our dearly beloved Earth processes the waste and creates beautiful gemstones. We are all the same. And in this we are continually creating feeding the flame of God / Goddess the Centre Cell that holds and knows all things because without it, it would not exist, and without me it would not exist. As in every level of every dimension those fine strands of life that knit all the fabric together that hold everything in its place are all part of the same EXISTENCE.

We are all one and knowing this to our core being, honouring all life on all levels, respecting that if we harm we are harming ourselves. Then there are no limitations through creating our existence.

Be at peace Brothers and Sisters in the Center Cell."

It is time to explore our creative potential, the word is out

Metal Guru Wrote:that's something you can read in the frequency, if I can show you some of my beliefs that would go a long way to explaining any meaning:

"A Polarity of Cooperation

Within this plane of reality, you inherit a set of beliefs from your genetic line, as well as a celestial and formative imprint of character from the position of the planets at your birth. You also have memories carried over from issues and events in simultaneous time. And then, of course, you are subjected to the cultural conditioning, from society, family, and religion, that influences you from birth and helps to define the nature of your personal reality. The information or beliefs that are foisted upon you do not represent the entire picture of reality; therefore, you often live your life on one avenue of existence, all the while missing out on a myriad of untold opportunities because accepting limiting beliefs is like wearing a straightjacket all of your life. Your innermost core beliefs determine the direction of your life; they are played out daily and distributed by way of your thoughts and attitudes. People who choose the avenue of fear do not see another fork in the road-their beliefs literally function as blinders, overshadowing and eliminating every other possible and probable option, path, or solution. Your beliefs condition and qualify the space that surrounds you, creating an electromagnetic imprint that ultimately serves to attract all of your life experiences. Thoughts are real in that they have a life of their own once you create them. Most of the time, however, you are clueless, as you say, on how you set your version of the world into motion.

I have taken the time to study this; interesting is the word "imprint" in relation to celestial imprint (~ astrology things).  I agree with the belief-creation explanation.

A (lucid) dream can give an opportunity to stand, or to give a viewpoint beyond belief systems.

Quote:You are learning that there are many ways of looking at any situation, and in the bigger picture, it could be said that consensual reality is currently experiencing a breakdown of beliefs. People have built their lives on the faith that beliefs are absolute facts, or attributes of existence that are indisputable truths; but beliefs are agreements about reality, and agreements can be changed. It is essential to understand that beliefs are the thoughts you hold within your imagination-consciously, subconsciously, and unconsciously-and in the imagination, all things are real. All thoughts produce energetic vibrations, and even though you cannot see these frequencies, the airwaves are full of who you are.
Yes, anno 2010 there is big breakdown of beliefs; esp. free science versus official science.

Quote:During this period of acceleration your world has become quite polarized over a massive conflict of beliefs. Two very distinct directions of thought, based on the value of life, express the tension of this great divide. A belief in a world of hostility uses the platform of "might is right" to promote killing and violence as a means to an end. In direct opposition, a belief in a peacefully empowered existence places immense value on nature, and all life is held in significant regard.
The reptilian part on a motorbike versus the human part on a motorbike in your dream.:D

Quote:Stress and tension are steadily escalating allover the planet due, in part, to an increase in telepathic and psychic sensitivity to the magnitude of this great vibrational divide. Now, this great divide of beliefs is actually "a polarity of cooperation," like a full moon shining its light, stoking the fires of passion, and illuminating what is normally hidden. These activities are a demonstration of the vast power of beliefs to create very distinct, and sometimes diametrically opposed, versions of reality. In purely practical terms, you make your choice in every moment for what you want. The use of your free will to choose to decide is, of course, your saving grace, and you must learn to cultivate it, seeding thoughts for an empowered life."
the gun and the knife in your dream also do represent free will/to decide, to create in a direction.

Quote:and

"The Center Cell

The Center Cell of GOD / GODDESS the duality of Creation we are creator / creation. We are the Center Cell and all life on all levels are of the Center Cell we all hold the information in our DNA, even plants and animals. Our beloved Earth is dancing to the Universal Song moving her blood around the planet, the pulse of her heart give rise to the rhythms of existence, creating, making mountains, moving rocks, and plates within the earth, swallowing land masses. Her heat rises in passion as she dances in harmony to the universe, the moon goddess through respiration waxes and wanes moving the seas in motion as they ebb and flow. The balance of our world, creating the circle of the snake devouring its tail around the sun; forever hungry for more knowledge through creation and creating. The dance goes on throughout the cosmos to the far reaches of all only to find itself back in the Center Cell. There are no mistakes, there are no imperfections there is only uniqueness.

Every part of creation is me and you, and you and me, I AM
That's the part of increasing or building spiritual consciousness over all the matrices in the end of your dream.

Quote:We eat the plants, they are our food and medicine, we eat the animals and their skin clothes us, we drink of the blood of the earth. We give them and our selves back to Mother who devours them, in turn nourishing the plants which feed the animals. And our dearly beloved Earth processes the waste and creates beautiful gemstones. We are all the same. And in this we are continually creating feeding the flame of God / Goddess the Centre Cell that holds and knows all things because without it, it would not exist, and without me it would not exist. As in every level of every dimension those fine strands of life that knit all the fabric together that hold everything in its place are all part of the same EXISTENCE.

We are all one and knowing this to our core being, honouring all life on all levels, respecting that if we harm we are harming ourselves. Then there are no limitations through creating our existence.

Be at peace Brothers and Sisters in the Center Cell."
related to your dream story by: the human or you, not using the gun against the reptilian, so the reptilain is also not using, or better: can also not use his weapon (as a reflection).

Yes, your dream does fit well with this explanation, I think. 

I think octahedron is a reptilian trying to deceive you, and trying to scan you in your dream state. Stay in deep violet with a brown merger over your privates! His animal DNA can cause intense pain. Do not allow that frequency in your mind!

Jack your avatar is nauseating :(

(11-27-2010, 02:24 PM)Metal Guru Wrote: This dream is a programming dream and it relates to issues of sexuality and underlying sexual feelings and apprehensions. It may on the outside relate to giving in to darker sexuality expressed through alternate sexual practices that may have some risk to you. Further enhancing the program are choices to live outside the mainstream. Your soul provides instructions to you to go back to the center of your core being and alter your present world.

world of warcraft situation - programming construct that illicits violence and excitment
three contenders left including myself, one was reptilian, the other human - three aspects of self: body, mind, spirit
humans and reptilians had been fighting - spirit fighting against the desires of the mind and body
weapons - method of protection
motorbike -movement through life in an alternative lifestyle
gun - penis
reptilian - negative sexual energy, sexuality expressed through controll and dominance
knife - penis
that came from his hand - activating and intensified sexual energy grows stronger
motorbike - movement through life in an alternative lifestyle
I looked at this foe - acknowledging present situation
realising I didn't need my weapons any more I gave them to him - giving sexual energy to reptilian mindforce to control you
could make good use of the weapons - being shown that this energy will make good use to control you
locate the centre cell (of all existence) - instruction to find center of beingness.

12 years later this video shows up https://youtu.be/nBLV4b78NCc

took me straight back into that dream.

stage complete