Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumors
Dove Wrote:
Richard Wrote:
PurplePebble Wrote:Does dove have access to this area though? Or is the rumor thing a ploy to get into advanced forums?
Yes, she does. She's a senior member.

Thank you for the trust PP...:( I know, trust no one. But if that's the case, why are we all here?

One rumor I heard was of a "hit list" of between 10 and 15 names of people on this site that SS created and is trying to find someone to do...or something. I told Richard of this. I heard some names but don't feel comfortable posting them out here in the open.

LOL at hit list. Really.

I have a Sh*t List.... Stew and Janet are on it. :)

[user=1596]PurplePebble[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Dove Wrote:
Richard Wrote:
PurplePebble Wrote:Does dove have access to this area though? Or is the rumor thing a ploy to get into advanced forums?
Yes, she does. She's a senior member.

Thank you for the trust PP...:( I know, trust no one. But if that's the case, why are we all here?

One rumor I heard was of a "hit list" of between 10 and 15 names of people on this site that SS created and is trying to find someone to do...or something. I told Richard of this. I heard some names but don't feel comfortable posting them out here in the open.

LOL at hit list. Really.

I have a sh*t list and Stew and Janet are on it. :)

icon_3rofl

I have the same list and they are on mine too!

Dove Wrote:One rumor I heard was of a "hit list" of between 10 and 15 names of people on this site that SS created and is trying to find someone to do...or something. I told Richard of this. I heard some names but don't feel comfortable posting them out here in the open.
Oh so first they go for calumny and threats and since that doesn't work, they now make a list of people they intend to cause physical harm to? They must have completely lost all sense of reality.

Stewart and Janet, I feel sad for you... Deep heartfelt sadness.