Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CASTLES Overview
Video 
David Wynn Miller was a personal friend of mine till he passed away.  Both he and Russell Jay Gould pioneered a form of language which allows for pure OBJECTIVE expression, which eliminates any and all SUBJECTIVITY therein.  Amongst other things, this leaves all of our courts today in a real bind because NO court can adjudicate on a FACT.  Anything written in proper Quantum language leaves NO ROOM WHATSOEVER for anything underhanded or hidden to creep in, whether it's a nation's Constitution or an entire world banking system.

You will be amazed at what has happened since 1999, everything you see and hear in this video is TRUE, I know because I was continually talking with Wynn Miller as it was unfolding since then.

Please take the time to start watching this video, and I doubt you will want to stop it till it's finished.

https://youtu.be/Qv0QG63ORkA
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pheonix's post:
  • Richard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video WAR CASTLES MILITARY INSIDER ROBERT LEROY HORTON Breaking News 0 353 02-08-2021, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Breaking News