Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saphire healing properties
What do some warriors know about saphires? Especially green in relation to partner, and blue in relation to me?

What happens when they are merged via heart chakra (energy, not actual crystal)

I was crying last night, but it wasn't me, it was my wife.  It was strange, was a long 30 minute session, and she stopped crying when i started, and when i realised that I hurt her, and I was venting her hurt, It was even more intense because I felt what I did to her, and so I was punished for my actions.

There isn't 'two' soul-personaltiies anymore, there is just 1 now? I am male energy of spirit, and she is female energy of spirit. It is so strange.

When i was asked whether I have the approval of Heavin for merging souls, I asked creator energy, and the wind just roared passed me cleasning me of intellectual thought, and a hum was felt in my chest.  I said to friend 'Was that you..?', and response was 'No darling, that was our father in heaven, he is there with you right now, and his heart is penetrating yours and your wifes...

So now its time to work on mother earth and all children, you're healed for now, just drink lots of water, and you will feel a lot better, get some sleep".

I been releasing toxins all morning!

Ok thats all for now,

Currently listening to: Madonna: Sky Fits Heaven

Love

Rodrigo Leopoldo Soto

!!!!!!!LEO!!!!!!

Sorry, cannot contain myself :D