Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan
My only question is, is satan and all that really even possible? i mean... these are just ideas, no? wouldn't these beings such as satan and other such things only be possible through the constant manisfestation of these negativities? i mean, they are not real, are they?

of course they are real.Actually anything that you can think of exists.God-mind is all possiblities.Satan is an astral entity.

Sorry to inform you Bobby Digital but Satan is the Negative Collective Consciousness of Humanity and the Illuminati.Lucifer, Baal, Beezelbub and Belus are all names of powerful Draconian Reptilian Astral Entities however.The word 'Satan' originates in the Hebrew word meaning 'Barrier' or 'That Which Is To Be Overcome.'

hah, i knew it. those demonic entities are easy to avoid however, despite thier "power". jus' use the tube.

and i was gonna make a thread but it was long and got erased when i had to go back. how can the collective consiousnesses be positive? it's just space; thoughts there are most likely absorbed and ruined and most likely full of misinformation. i personally dislike gandering at what 'm thinking with and getting a big black space... it's freaking annoying.. i just avoid it now.

Avatar Wrote:Sorry to inform you Bobby Digital but Satan is the Negative Collective Consciousness of Humanity and the Illuminati.

Lucifer, Baal, Beezelbub and Belus are all names of powerful Draconian Reptilian Astral Entities however.

The word 'Satan' originates in the Hebrew word meaning 'Barrier' or 'That Which Is To Be Overcome.'

what did i say that was incorrect? Satan is an astral entity...

your saying that Satan was a creation of the negative collective consciousness of the Illuminati and humans? I disagree

An Astral Entity is not developed from Human Consciousness.Bobby Digital said
Quote:Your saying that Satan was a creation of the Negative Collective Consciousness of the Illuminati and Humans? I disagree
I am only going on what Stewart Swerdlow and Janet Swerdlow have told me on a number of occasions. Even in the Torah the idea of Satan is concerning an infinite number of Thought Forms and not a Red Devil with a pitchfork in any Astral Dimension. It was only the Roman Catholic Church that muddled everything up.

when i was asking Stewart something about Satan,even though it wasnt answering my question,he answered "Satan is not a person,hes an astral entity"

That’s the way I always understood it, that Satan is an astral entity created by the belief in him. We can create anything by believing in it.

Who is Lucifer?    Is he the same as Satan?  Or different.

me confused.:retard: