Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan
As i said. I am only going on what i said.God Mind is Super Consciousness and Satan is a Negative Collective Consciousness. That is all.Baal, Lucifer and Beezelbub are all Draconian Reptilian Astral Entities.

What did they mean when they called him the Light?

Lucifer as the Light Bearer means symbolically the Fall down the Electromagnetic Scale, mean't the Draconian Reptilians went from being Angelic to Demonic and dwell within the Inner Earth that can be seen as Hell or Tartarus.

lucifer is an idea, an astral one, about worshipping a demonic like creature, supposedly the king of all demons, or something like that in some new age bs. i personally despise everything to do with it. it's just a front for ritual and abominations.

he was referred to as the light bearer in illuminati disinformation. remember, all the religions and histories have hand been created/ruined by them, so foget what they've been referred as. my knowledge about how lucifer itself started modernly is some qoute from ther christian bible where jesus talks to some friend of his, in relation to a myth that involves that prefix "luci" which means from the sun. basically lucifer the "sun god" or whatever... i mean come on.. f*ck all that, we have over soul, lets forget it.

Funny! I always thought he was George Spiggot. Julie Andrews!

ga~ul~l *pulls collar*

:D  hello in my studies and answers from the cosmic masters satan was destroyed in around 1969 by three cosmic inteligentces without this ruler of the hells being taken out wud have virtually finished mankind on this planet,satan grew to this power on the lower astral realms because we gave it to him through our evil thoughts and actions through the centuries. also lucifer is not connected at all to the ex satan, we all lived on a planet called maldek million of years ago b4 we came here it was between mars and jupiter the astaroid belt is all that is left of our world which we destroyed through ignorance.  this earth is a living BREATHING entity she is known usuallyas mother earth, her name 2 me is TERRA.  well that logos on the planet maldek was called LUCIFER. thats were the FALLEN ANGEL comes from ..  just sum info 4 u:thumbsup:

Though a Devilish consciousness exists non-physically, I've always thought that somewhere in the Draco starsystem, there's one top white Draco equated to the persona of the Devil

once the controler of the hells was destroyed ie satan, there was a make 4 power from the armies and the black magians in the lower regions, but the adepts kept them from one having more power than the other. and still do to this day.   one other thing why it took 16 months 2 destroy satan. the problem was FINDING it, what satan did was split his consciousness into a thousand parts each having its own body. so bit by bit they had to track down each body and transmute it. finally the last one was found and was chased and destroyed by the lord babiji. we all go on about black magic and white magic the only difference between the two is MOTIVE.  ITS ALL THE SAME ENERGY its how it is used that makes the difference, a black magician will ply his energys to hurt and kill, where as a healer will use his energys to uplift and heal.now u will c a chink in the black magicians armour once he releases his foul spell it has to strike at a source if it is rejected then it has to return to the sender causing him illness or death, but if a healer sends his white energy out and it is rejected thengoes back to the sender it wont harm him cos there is nothing init to harm him:thumbsup: