Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save America by ruining Alex Jones and his band of anti-semetic white trash
I for one believe in saving America and restoring sanity is to destroy Alex Jones and his band of anti-semetic white trash garbage. We destroy him financially by getting his sponsors to pull their ads from his show by tieing him to every anti-semetic group in the world. How his show is meant to cause instability in the United States. By destroying him financially with him losing his sponsors he will fold up and go away. He is always mad that people want to improve America. He is a false prophet as he claims and yes that is right out of his mouth. He and every fake christian have blamed all the poor for everything wrong in their minds.

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2013/...47910.html

Eh.  I like alex jones.

Lol - I like his personality too, a lot of people do. He's like the entertaining baby brother. Here's an interesting video where AJ shows convincingly how Glenn Beck is ripping his info. off. It looks like the CIA (and what other agencies) backing AJ are playing both sides against the middle - or hanging him out to dry...or else all of this is staged wrestling. 

Most likely...THEY'RE USING Beck AS A DOORWAY TO Alex! that sounds about right. AJ might actually have enmity for Beck though because not everything is hunky-dorey at the agency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OXKhbk4iJ4

At the bottom of this page we have 5 "possibly related threads" going into the minutia and exposing AJ. It is sad though.

Alex is charismatic but he doesn't people the whole truth about things.

He gives out a lot of good information for free.   That being said, signing up for his newsletter probably gets you special scrutiny from the tptb.

He shows us the bars of the prison.   The laws, The executive orders, the un whitepapers.  That is oftentimes more constructing than arguing about meditation colors or talking about the pleroma and the demiurge. He sits outside Bilderberg meetings shouting at them through a megaphone that we will not be their slaves.  lol

And remember, part of the propaganda machine floats the actual truth, so the mainstream media can ridicule it.

and as for the charge of anti-Semitism, any honest assessment of the religion of Judaism would conclude that's its basically textbook racism.  It doesn't get any more racist than the concept of god's chosen people.

The person who wrote Alex is antisemitic is nuts. Alex rarely says anything about the Jews. He's married to a Jew and all his sponsors are Jews. Does he really believe Jews are going to sponsors someone who antisemitic?

(12-30-2013, 01:43 PM)Richard Wrote: The person who wrote Alex is antisemitic is nuts. Alex rarely says anything about the Jews. He's married to a Jew and all his sponsors are Jews. Does he really believe Jews are going to sponsors someone who antisemitic?

It's funny.

My first introduction to alex jones was in the early nineties when I saw his infowars book in the Barnes and Noble.  I about went insane trying to figure out if he was liberal or conservative.  I was so wrapped up in the dialectic I couldn't really process him.

Alex Jones is ANTI SEMITIC?  I don't think he's even ANTI-ZIONIST, or even ANTI-JUDAIC, so how do we get all the way over to ANTI-SEMITIC?

To even propound that nonsense is, notably, a known zionist tactic, so why do it where it doesn't even fit?  The only way I can see to suggest such a thing would be to give an added layer of irrationality to the discourse, one which is already known to be the core modus operandi of zionists and those who hide behind that cult (which simply does exist and has explicitly stated its agenda through its various orifices).

Even if zionism were a mere sock-puppet force with a shielding and distracting mechanism being its chief use for the manipulators, that doesn't explain away that it is just that.  And as that, it works so well that it has garnered a lot of attention, and some of it quite reasonable, given the facts which are brought to bear in order to point out this ruse, whatever its depth.

It may be that it is such a deep manipulation that most zionists themselves are slated for annihilation at the end of its being played out.  That means they are really effective, motivated, and utterly deserving scapegoats, nothing less...

BUT AJ?  Come on, and get real.  It just isn't coherent.
~ ++ Hanc Defendemus ++ ~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 623 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 828 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 897 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 982 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,017 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM