Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scanning the CERN LHC
I live right next to it so I decided to pay a visit and scan the area. It should be interesting. I welcome any advice from members so that the scanning would go as smooth as possible.

[Image: Cern1.jpg]

Have you scanned other things with success? I'm not good at it, so I can't give you any advice but I ran across a news story that you might find interesting.

[size="3"]1st extinction event: Leaked CERN documents state LHC has 70% chances to produce strangelets on 11/9[/size]

The fake stories "leaked" are just that. I believe the timegate will be blocked from being activated yet again by the Kuipers group. I am curious to scan the underground for stuff that is not available to public view and to red scan the area for what's outside the spectrum. I also think that the location HAS to be on a major vortex although I might be wrong. Anyone feel free to input.

You are right Bernard,the Cern project will be sabotaged. It is already in the process of being sabotaged.It will be sabotaged from within,not from the KBA.When I say from within,I mean from this planet.The truth is too unbelievable even for someone like me.Suffice it to say,that it's mind boggling.
How good are your scanning abilities?

You are correct MC. Dunno how “good“ I am. I simply scan and see. It's just natural. I know there's tandem scanning or group but I am not privy to that info yet. I have no clue how good I am as I have nothing to compare it with .. yet. I wrote on expansions Q&A and Stewart said that it would be futile as they would block everything.

I like how you say that the sabotage is from inside out. It goes hand in hand with what I wrote in my initial post.

Do not listen to Stewart because he is speaking for himself.So did you scan anything and if so,what did you get?

I haven't been there yet. In the next few days though. I will tell you IF I get anything.

If you know the scanning procedures/preleminaries ..

After protecting yourself,

You can visualize yourself in a pale yellow octahedron in a black background; place the CERN in a pale yellow bubble surrounded with a layer of pale orange; and connect it with a pale yellow/pale orange line to your pale yellow octahedron;
Also at the same time connect a pale yellow line from your pale octahedron to your solar plexus area also in pale yellow; this is to stay in tune with your "feeling things" ability.

just wait and see; put golden power archetypes above the pale yellow octahedron to empower the scanning.

Thank you Octahedron .. I WILL TRY THIS. The way I do it, is kind of simple .. I focus on what I want and I get images. Maybe it's something that's natural for me I guess. With this technique it can only be better .. right ?

bernard Wrote:Thank you Octahedron .. I WILL TRY THIS. The way I do it, is kind of simple .. I focus on what I want and I get images. Maybe it's something that's natural for me I guess. With this technique it can only be better .. right ?

I hope you know at least the basics about t-bar, colors and hyperspace archetypes.

Writing about scanning in detail takes long paperwork; that's why you have to be familiar with the DVDs.

Anyway, good luck !