Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scanning the CERN LHC
Gotcha Octahedron. I am familiar with all of that and I have the DVD's. It's just that it comes easy to me. I figured with this technique my accuracy if there is such a thing, will only improve.

Octahedron Wrote:If you know the scanning procedures/preleminaries ..

After protecting yourself,

You can visualize yourself in a pale yellow octahedron in a black background; place the CERN in a pale yellow bubble surrounded with a layer of pale orange; and connect it with a pale yellow/pale orange line to your pale yellow octahedron;
Also at the same time connect a pale yellow line from your pale octahedron to your solar plexus area also in pale yellow; this is to stay in tune with your "feeling things" ability.

just wait and see; put golden power archetypes above the pale yellow octahedron to empower the scanning.

This is good,He can do it this way.Avery good way of balancing is to visualize a pale red Y in the back of the head.At the same time a royal blue ankh in the third eye. Simultaneously move the Y to the top of the head and the ankh and merge them so that the ankh is in the upper part of the Y.And hold it there.