Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SeaWorld Dolphins Are Bubblicious
ORLANDO (CBS4) ― It's known that dolphins are highly intelligent mammals, now a group of young dolphins at SeaWorld Orlando are proving that fact once again.

They know that you don't need gum to create a bubble because the young dolphins have taken bubble-making to the extreme.

Two young juveniles have been observed creating underwater bubbles with their blowholes. Then they use their rostrum, also known as their snouts, to manipulate and play with the bubbles.

They're spinning them, making them smaller and larger, swimming through them and popping them.

This is a phenomenon that has intrigued scientists watching dolphins in the wild and now is fascinating millions of guests at SeaWorld Orlando, according to the marine life theme park.

Video
http://cbs4.com/local/SeaWorld.Orlando.B...47161.html

I love it.  :D

I love creatures or animals that are creative and can entertain themselves.

Hehe.... a little bit of synchronicity for me this morning concerning dolphins:  my first thought when I woke up this morning - - ->  "Thanks for all the fish".

That's what the dolphins say when they leave the planet.

Also, I live on the East Coast of the USA and recently on TV, there has been a sooooooo good commercial playing regarding Sea World.  It involves a few kids talking about the earth, but it is so positive and good and magical.  If I can find it, I'm going to post it.  icon_2thumbs