Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season's Wishes
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year![Image: 3560.gif]  [Image: 3565.gif]

Hi DT,

The best to one and all during this feastive season...

Don't drink and drive and you'll stay alive.

Happy New Year everyone

Come Love, Come Peace, Come Light.....

To all a Merry Christmas and a Blessed Happy New Year.

My kitchen looks like a war zone, I have a *bit* of a holiday hangover this AM but.....  it was a great Christmas.  I hope everyone's holiday was great.

*gives Christmas a hug and says "See ya next year"*

[Image: winter.gif]

Nice pic silly. So does anyone have plans for the New Year celebrations? Or any kind of tradition followed?

[color="#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]...does anyone have plans for the New Year celebrations...
Current plans for Wednesday, Dec 31st are as such:
  • work till 3:30pm.
  • travel in DE to deliver 3 rolls of plastic wrap, as requested, to home of favorite relative.
  • then travel to home in MD, to hide (inside home) for rest of the night, from the roads full of drunk drivers talking on their stupid cell phones.
  • Wait for better-half to arrive home from work after 11pm.
  • Hopefully watch a cool movie on TCM.
  • Try to not fall asleep before 12 midnight.

I will be on the train for New Year's Eve - hopefully catching up on my sleep.