Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel
Everything is possible and there are many wayz of doing thingz...

It is the finding out part that iz really tough...

Richard, to correctly answer your question, Yes.
In close proximity I have to consciously shield myself, and with physical contact it is unavoidable, which is why I do not allow people to touch me- which is a kindness.

Straight Bad people cannot approach me.
Average people look for reasons to...
High Functioning people have visions. One Woman actually saw the Ladder of Light, and then told me that she had studied for years with a Sat Guru, who showed her a drawing of what lives in me, and proclaimed it a "secret of the highest initiates".

With a photograph I can scan you, but digital copies have less connection and lose more with each "save".

If I can get close enough to Touch someone, I can "download" them, and insert "programs", which I only do when someone asks me to "magic" them.

Interestingly, many people- the good ones, mostly, are Wide Open and many of them already have "attachments". As a rule, the Wicked are psychically shielded, because they know they are lying and try to hide it. Big Bush is well shielded, Little Bush is not so, Cheney was nearly invisible to me, and Greenspan is a hole.

Q3eory Wrote:With a photograph I can scan you, but digital copies have less connection and lose more with each "save".
That's how it is with inkjet copiers but with online digital copies there shouldn't be any derogation. Can you scan a person just by their typed words?

-it seems like the more programs, servers, hardware and filters an image passes through, the less of the person it holds.

I can absorb the intention of someone from what they write, in a couple of ways.
Great bits of history, which affect many people, become daemons, and sometimes memes, which I catch out of the group consciousness.
In a forum like this it's fairly direct, if the emotions and/or intent of the writer is strong, it comes through.

Also, patterns of speech, and choice of words, reveal a lot about the person, and their mental state at the time.

When someone writes directly to me, their intent is very strong, and their emotions are readily available.

Deception, in the average person, is readily apparent, unless they are consciously intending to deceive and can control their aura. Most people cannot. With average people, as opposed to professional liars, I can smell their self-deception, and won't waste my time.

Many, many, times, the "higher self" of a person will be fairly Screaming at me to tell them something, so I do. Half of those people get pissed at what I said, even though I may not remember what it was!

I have noticed that cigarette smokers cannot hear their own angel, and cannabis users are vulnerable to wandering Earth (lower astral) entities. Drunks babble from their Fire- for good or ill, coke -heads are lost in the Air Universe, and are the tools of those particular devils (who are in control of the west) and people on ecstasy are drifting in the Water.

Interesting answer. I also thought it was interesting that you said the more programs, servers, hardware and filters an image passes through, the less of the person it holds. That makes sense to me. I never thought of it like that.

-very similar to the way that higher beings- meaning entities from higher energy worlds/dimensions are copied/divided in the process of creating us- which is where the idea of the Nephs being 450 feet tall comes from; all worlds/dimensions in the local multiverse are stacked/layered in such a way that a Proper God really Is up to 1200 of our feet tall, and an entity from the EM/Air Universe really Is 400-600 feet tall, and I am, at six feet and change, standing within the heel of my "higher self"- the being I am an aspect of, in the highest Personal sense, from EM4.
This being might be called an Angel, an Archon, or a Nephelim, just like the Greek concept of the gods on Olympus- the portrayal of this in Clash of the Titans was spot on.
As a 'fallen" entity, "trapped" in a tiny prison of corruptible flesh, I am evolving/ascending Up, Into the higher self of my higher self, and becoming the whole Tree, as it were.

WaterVerse is the highest, and we must conquer Earth, then Fire, then Air, before reaching it, meaning, we must exist in each of the worlds of each of the universes, learn our lessons, live our wyrd, pay our karma, transcend our tikun- all the same thing. Water must then be conquered, just as the Lord God and the Goddess must be Exceeded, in order to reach the Unity; the One who is above all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Peter Moon: Portals Underground Cities Cioclovina Romania Cave Time Travel Richard 0 362 03-16-2022, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Peter Moon Interview on Time Travel, Montauk, Roswell & the Inner Earth Richard 0 316 03-09-2022, 09:58 AM
Video Andrew Basiago - Project Pegasus & Time Travel to 1 Million BC Richard 0 439 09-16-2021, 09:56 PM
Video TIME TRAVEL! MONTAUK! AREA 51! ADRENOCHROME! Richard 0 574 04-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Video 5th of November in Several Time Travel Films Richard 0 444 10-21-2020, 01:10 PM