Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking other seekers...
Hi!  I'm going to begin this introduction with a few words of appreciation for all of you who share your thoughts and information with the intent of helping all of us to grow and develop.

I've been studying astrology for nearly 30 years and added tarot/other metaphysical areas over 20 years ago.  You'd think after all this time I'd be a little less confused about the meaning of life, the universe and my place in it, but no such luck!

I'm particularly interested in the astrology of asteroids right now and hope that some of you will be interested in exchanging thoughts on this topic.

Hello Pallas,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you are looking for here.

Welcome Pallas. :)

Welcome to the forum. Lots of interesting people here.

<<I'm particularly interested in the astrology of asteroids right now and hope that some of you will be interested in exchanging thoughts on this topic.>>

I am the Asteroid Astrology Guy. Have discovered the major links of asteroids to psychic powers, soul mates and hidden talents. I was posting about this on Linda-Goodman.com but stopped after I hit a plateau in discoveries and when I found that people were getting bogged down in the synchronicities than applying this powerful knowledge.

I like your screen name Pallas. This is the asteroid that holds a major key to psychic powers of the pineal gland.
Pallas, Reiki, sometimes Telephus and a combination of Asteroids Merlin,Aura and Spirit can create some powerful psychics when Neptune and Moon are aspected. I call them industrial strength psychics.

My favorite asteroids however are Karma and Valentine.
Asteroid Valentine holds the key to your true soulmate, sometimes along with Amor, Cupid, Eros and Psyche.

I have deeply studied asteroids Siva, Kaali, Anubis, Osiris, Isis, Atlantis, Pandora, Angel and Hermes. They explain every planned or unplanned occult event on this planet. Asteroids to me proved that Kennedy was a reincarnation of Lincoln.

I will mail some of my old articles if you are interested.
I so much wanted to write an e-book on this but the research to scientificaly prove my findings is too exhausting.

Welcome aboard Pallas,

You have full access to the forum now. I hope you find your time here enlightening. :)

It's great to be welcomed to such an interesting group of people - thanks!

IQhunk: I had read some of your posts on Lindaland and you're obviously very knowledgeable - it's a shame you've had to postpone publication of your book (but then life is what happens when you've made other plans).  I'm eager to play "Grasshopper" to your "Master" and would appreciate seeing the articles you've written.

I started to learn about asteroids 7 years ago and felt an immediate affinity for Pallas, hence the choice of name - it's odd because Vesta conjuncts my Sun and I would have thought I'd feel more of an identification with it, maybe it's just Pallas' warrior qualities appealing to my Aries Moon.

Anyway, it's all facinating and I look forward to whatever sources you can direct me to.

:)

Dear Pallas,
My knowledge is a "fluke", i just see patterns easily.

I am into astrology itself for only 3 years and asteroids for less than 2 years. I dont think I am a Master but the articles, you can master your chart with all insights developed for 7 years.

Will post them in the astro forum asap.
Cheers!

IQhunk - thanks for the quick response.  I doubt your knowledge is a fluke - guidance can take subtle forms, and if this is a passion for you then it must be part of a path you are meant to "master".

I'm looking forward to your posts.

icon_thumbs1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shy and seeking help Dove 47 6,643 08-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Octahedron