Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senseless
Society is continually brainwashed daily through the media, news reports that are totally shocking no longer bring such a response, horrific actions of one human against another is becoming ‘normal’.

Last week on the news; a police officer in the US fired his taser on an elderly woman, she was in her 70’s, yep she had attitude, but was this very large man that afraid of this tiny elderly woman? What is the intention of such a report, knowing how this would make the public feel, outraged, shocked, disappointed, angry, emotional, I think every response would affect someone, and I do not want to focus on this actual report, I want to discuss the ‘energy behind such an intention’.

It is the intention that we (those with knowledge) must see in a clear manner, and not focus on the response. What is the intention? I believe for many years now that the human race has been activated to become ‘senseless’ and I do not mean senseless in an intellectual way.

We all have five major senses (excluding those who have disabilities) these five physical senses come together to form a bridge to our sixth sense, this sense is knowing without being taught, the extrasensory messaging that has no scientific explanation.

Taking this bridge away, blocks the sixth sense, it creates us to become energy vampires, we suck the life out of others, because our own life force is so uncreative and imbalanced.

Day-to-day we are loosing empathy to others, this modern compressed world may have provided us the technology to interact with people all over the world, yet it is also building foundations of fear, and the inability to collectively cooperate.

WE has slowly become ME, there is intense energy for competing.

I am totally talking about the internal self, the energy of your soul that aches to be compassionate and caring, the long term goal is create a race of cold hearted individuals, so on a scale of 1 – 10, how would you rate us?

To advance the ‘senseless method’, all senses are targeted-

Ears [/b]– deaf to listen- if you do not listen/you do not learn

Eyes[/b] – People’s pain becomes invisible- you are blind

Touch[/b] – cold to touch- you separate yourself from affection (through fear)

Mouth[/b]- you loose the ability to taste life- words/breath/food and water all need this sense.

Nose [/b]– the scent to detect vanishes- the nose filters, so this sense controls the in and out process.

One by one, these physical senses are being lost to societal brainwashing, and I am not talking about the actual physical inability to use them, but the soul energy that is manifested through these physical senses. None of us can truly understand the pain of another, and we all have some issue to deal with, we can not change the wrongs of the entire world through mere thought, and only ME can change to become WE.

So ask yourself, are you senseless?

Very nice.. thanks for this :)

So true sadly. All this tech has made us lazier, we don't have to make a great effort to interact with society to survive - we could even just order everything off the net and not step into the outside world if we wish. On trains etc we can just ignore people and be plugged into an ipod or texting,because we don't have to speak to people - our social skills are degrading as well as our social graces.

I wonder if because we have all this information at our fingertips this has hastened our growing lack of respect for our elders (with each passing generation or am I just getting old myself with this observation?) - because we don't have to learn from them, we can just google it. This would also weaken any reverence we used to hold for our elderly.

Sad again that we have to rely on books, psychologists and catching the odd Dr Phil to explain what is going on in our relationships with each other or ourselves because we are gradually losing the skill to self analyse, explore and understand each other.

I asked myself about being senseless, all I know is sometimes I have to shut myself away for a day or two to recharge - because I find myself easily drained by people :/

Askilla, The other day there was a report that a teen? girl feel into an open manhole while she was walking and texting. This spoke volumes to me.

In London they had to cover poles on sidewalks with foam because people walk into them while texting.

Walking into a pole or falling into a hole clearly indicates to me that these examples show how these people are senseless, they have tunnel vision to their cell phone, therefore the sixth sense that tells us a pole or hole is nearby is switched off, or should I say ‘on silent mode’…Protecting them for stupidness only allows weakness!

Askilla, perhaps I am getting old also, but my observations are the same, and this is an intentional collective energy, because to the illuminati elderly people are useless so creating disrespect or ignorance to them structures people to not develop certain attributes and allows the advancement of sheepeople to prevail.

WOW.  So true.  Its interesting because it is even the most fundamentals of common courtesies are a rarity.

So what do we do. What steps do we take to regain our senses? Does it start with an everyday spend 15min with nature thing, one day a month no TV, radio, txt, internet?

yes all of the above, I do honestly believe once you understand how precious nature is it does balance you all the more, and turning off the TV does take practice if you are not used to it, but it creates this kind of peace in the home, but mostly we need to remember our pleases and thank you’s, and just say G’day to others because when ‘you’ change others change with you.