Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sensitive question
Andrea Wrote:I thought bloodline programming had to do with the genetics related to the world aristocracy and European Royalty. Isnt that somehow related to 50/50 reptilian DNA thing? Also isn't there a Li family that is Japanese that is associated with this bloodline stuff? Or are they just part of the commitee of 300?
Anyway, I am not white so I have never been personally concerned about being bloodline programmed, my concern is really just following this path God has set before me. I have no idea why I am interested in all of this stuff, why I have been fascinated (obsessed at one point) with programming and Illuminatti and now all of this reptilian agenda, its been quite a voyage to say the least. Nevertheless, I will continue on my journey.

MC- I just read your previous reponse, somehow I missed you answering my questions throughout the text. I KNOW the miraculous things I saw Jesus do were not a Holographic images because He never physically manifested. Also I definitely question my Christian beliefs or else I wouldn't listen to someone like SS, or question what he is saying, its one in the same. As for the Merovingians, you are right I need to research this topic. I have researched the Reptilian agenda, Im still a little weary of this one.

Ultimately you are right, no one can answer my question for me but ME. I just appreciate the opinions and perspectives of others that can help educate me in areas yet unknown to me, just as you just have. Thank You!

I'm sorry dear,but Jesus doesn't exist as a non physical being,nor as a physical being.You of course have the right to believe in whatever you wish.When we witness miracles it is usually that we get help from another level of our OWN existence which is not a physical level,we don't get help from jesus.In order to understand what I am saying,one must have some knowledge about different levels of one's own existence and to what capacity our own mind can be used.

The bloodline programming is not just about the genetics,it is about who and what we really are,that is kept secret.There are 14 Illuminati families.They all have a 50/50 split.The 14th family,the Japanese,are not recognized by the others,even though they claim ther roots alll the way back to Lemuria.

You are right, Moon Child. It is so very difficult to describe how sophisticated this programming really is and how deeply entrenched it is. I do understand.

It is so easy for the conscious mind to come to conclusions about programming and deprogramming which only serve to continue protecting the programming.

I've taken many falls and some of them I thought I would never recuperate from. :-)

Thanks for your opinion Moon Child. I hope one day to be as knowledgable about things as you are, "dear". :)
MY journey will reveal to me the truth regardless of whose opinion it validates. I'm stubborn so it takes me a while to believe anything whether it be truth or lie. Hence my consistant, and probably annoying, inquisitions and ponderings.

Moonchild and Polly, everything you explained made sense. I have some hope now that I wasn't imagining everything. The hyperspace techniques failed probably because the self-sabotager wanted me to give up. And I did give up for a while. I'm getting back into the hyperspace lifestyle, thanks to you both.

I'm teasing you when I write -- Don't thank me yet, GB! :-) Whatever method a person uses to deprogram is not failsafe because of the way the programming was designed plus the ongoing monitoring and beaming of people.

I think that when a person makes progress they send out a new frequency which is picked up by the internal programmer as well as those monitoring the person, not to mention those close to the person, and that sets in motion activity to reign the person back in and correct the "breach."

It is all quite insane and convoluted but you can't give up no matter what. You can take breaks and try new methods but don't ever give up on yourself.

I only know through my experience with working with many specifically programmed people, and not all have the bloodline, these people were actually kept in their programmed frame of mind through these techniques, it is programming within programming, I understand that these have worked for you MC but you are the only person I know with positive results and it is great that two sides are given here, it is how all things should be and allows Andrea to come to personal conclusions.
Andrea, them is the Swerdlows.

My dear friend,then I can only say that they were not strong enough to overcome their programming.
The archetypes used,they are not Swerdlows exclusively.They are archetypes that can be used in many ways,if you know how to create your own formulas.The frequencies can also be used in different ways.What specifically programmed people tell me,I take into consideration.I do not go by what they tell me.I go by my instinct.The programmers and the Illuminati have the remote control in their hands which they use on these people and these people are weak,and go for each others throat,and they fight,and end up hating each other,and all because of their weaknesses which the ones with the remote control in their hands know what they are and know how to use them.
I interact with all,with the specifically programmed ones,with hybrids,but as an objective observer.They all have some sort of issue.This is the only way I can learn from all of them.

All that you say is true, if I had not seen, heard, felt and experienced all the bizarre things in my life, I suppose I would just be another robot in the world, perhaps the way I have written this is confusing, those that I talk of have overcome and balanced their programming but not through those techniques.

Who ever has overcome their programming,did not do so by these techniques alone,but by will power.

Totally agree with you there my friend. I have doubts in overcoming programming, but controlling it, yes, I certainly have seen some great results and complete flip side to the lives of these people. how great is this that we are on here at the same time, it’s a bit like chatting on line!