Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Join the Freemasons?
This is way to stir things up on the forum. Not a lot of people have been posting. But then again I'm serious about joining the Freemasons just so I can have some real connections when I want to discuss spiritual things. I don't care if the blue lodges are ignorant of the "illuminati agenda."

[color=#0000ff Wrote:Sily[/color]]
If I wanted to join something like that I would and if I didn't like it... I'd just quit.

You can never quit the freemasons.  

SI,

Are you serious? Or is this a joke? I can tell you now firstly you would never make it past the first three degrees, and yes they would help you get a job or team you up with a bit of business but there is a high price to pay!

What's the high price?

Your soul

I'm sure in order to give up your soul, you must have knowledge that you're giving it up. After all, even the Devil needs to ask permission. The rituals I saw on youtube didn't look like it saids you would give up your soul.

SI,

To give up your soul yes, you must do it voluntarily and by the step by step chants, symbolism and rituals, you do it by voluntarily participating and the ‘will/desire’ to want to go to the next level, most mortuaries are run by the freemasons so they even get to perform the last rites on your body. If you are that naive to what goes on, and if you think you are going to see the reality on you tube, then I am not going to waste my time explaining it. but you are already half way there because you believe in the devil!

Okay fine. Some day when I'm wealthy I'll start my own club without silly rites. I believe in Jesus, so I must believe in the Devil too.

I'm thinking about posting ads around campus to get people who's interested in spirirtuality or paranormal to join an irc channel, then we can talk or even might meet in person.

SI,
If you are able to broaden your knowledge and skill set on real energetics,you will be amazed to know that you really don't need any group association to make things happen.The universe will partner up with you in consciousness and things happen as they become aligned within and without.
Many esoteric organisations that have memberships do nothing better than drain the followers.
Many promises are made ,but few are really delivered.
All the same, best wishes in your endeavor.
Just apoint of view for your consideration

I'd ask you what you truly believe in. If you at least acknowledge there is a GOD, then the answer is clear. You can't serve two masters and expect to be ok. I see it like this. Once you know things,you want to know more. Groups like that have a policy of baiting those who want to learn more,while sucking them further in. You may think you're getting some cool info, but you may really be setting yourself up for a big bad fall. Plus you have to pay dues. Save your money,join the peace corps or something. That's my take on it.