Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skydive for Charity
I'm not much of expert with ritual dates, so off hand that date has no importance that I can think of. Maybe another member can chime in with what they know. :)

On the 5th or 12th Dec 2007 (think 12th) I had a very nasty car crash too, head on I was doing 45mph (70kph), they were doing 50mph (80kph) but I got out alright, weird thing then was I had my funeral song chosen, which sounds morbid, which was called Car Crash by Tricky and is about driving in the rain and it was tipping down this morning. Since then I feel like I missed my time and feel lost? Happened about 5am UK time x wish I could remember the date 100%. Same with this accident, I only know cos it was the day after a friend's birthday.

Must have been before 10th as got pics on faceparty, will show you x

Attached Files Image(s)

:(

Attached Files Image(s)

:(

Attached Files Image(s)

That does look like a bad crash. Did you suffer any injuries?

Not a thing! Knocked myself out and found phone immediately even though it was loose in the car, had a cut knee. They had to be cut out of their car. As I could see them on my side of the road I thought 'if they're on my side I can avoid this by being on their side' but normally I would have gone further over on my side. Lucky, cos by the time I swerved they hit me not exactly head on but slightly to the passenger side. If I had gone the other way my side would've taken the full brunt.

Sounds like you have a guardian angel watching over you. You survived 2 very bad accidents.

The car one definitely, this one not so lucky as am paralysed haha xx death is easy, living is the hard part!

Well as for the window I meant lucky that it wasn't worse. You could have been killed.

Death is the easy option, believe me living like this is not better than death. I'm only lucky I didn't break my neck and end up quadriplegic, or bang my head too hard and brain damage myself. Why do people think it's lucky to not have died when there are far more worse things than death xxx