Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smartest Kid In The World And He Thinks CERN Destroyed Our Universe
Video 
We are living inside a Universe that’s so complex that if we can grasp what’s happening for a moment, we’ll fall down on our knees and cry in surrender to its marvelous beauty!

Science just barely starts to scratch the surface to the nature of reality and still, its discoveries are more shocking than we were able to imagine. It proves of quantum entanglement, unified field of consciousness, free energy, superhuman abilities, singularity, parallel universes and alternate realities.

All of this is so mind boggling that you would never think a kid can understand. But maybe we need a kid, someone who is brave enough to think about crazy ideas and theories because most of the world we live in today was built upon such.

Max Laughlin is not just any kid. He is probably the smartest kid in the world. When he had only 13 years he invented a Free Energy Device, something that could potentially power the whole world for free. He became famous across the world for his brilliant ideas and points of view on interesting topics like the nature of The Universe and Alternate Realities.

But now he has a theory that CERN destroyed our Universe and we live in another Universe that was parallel and closest to it. He thinks the famous Mandela Effect is a result of that. Max explains it all beautifully in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8w3MZEpcSc

http://anonymous.com.pt/this-is-the-smar...-universe/

There was another "Cern" in the time of Atlantis and the Atlanteans wanted to play with it like the Illuminati are doing now.Playing is allowed up to a point,and if it goes too far,intervention takes place.For those who have read,but most importantly,understood,The Emerald Tablets of Thoth,then,they will know what I mean.

I imagine that's true. Sounds like the Alanteans were more advanced than we are.

Richard,the Atlanteans were way more advanced than anything in today's world.So,the reptilians infiltrated slowly and surely throughout the ages and the Illuminati of today are something like the 3rd Atlantean civilization which was the last before the continent broke up and went in the water.But they were wily and smart.They knew about those that incarnated in those times and wanted to harness their knowledge because the true reptilian can never have the abilities that the Atlanteans had.That's why there's programming and mind control,but they never thought that the time would come when those they harnessed for their own evil agendas would turn against them and then no amount of programming would do any good for them.

I wonder if the Mandela phenomenon is real, or if people don't remember the past correctly

A super popular topic is The Berenstain Bears.. and people swearing it's supposed to be stEIn, not stAIn. I remember these books easily, but never made it a life goal to stare at those two letters and remember it for a future Mandela check. How can these people be so sure, unless a huge party was held at one time, about how to spell Berenstain? They bring out "proof" with an old VHS tape with the "Stein" spelling, but is that ENOUGH? What if it's a misprint?

Another is C3PO's silver leg
Or Magic mirror on the wall, instead of the "correct" Mirror mirror. This one seems it could be real Mandela effect, since in other languages people claim it's "Mirror Mirror"

I believe CERN anomalies could be real, but it could be just "believing"

I think the Manadela effect is real. I remember the actor Sinbad being in a movie called Shazaam but now you can't find it anywhere.

Also, I doubt CERN destroyed the Universe. I can't imagine all other alien civilizations, that have and know so much more than Earth's activities, being wiped out by this

Apparently human skulls have bone material [a "shell wall"] at the rear of the eyesockets now, they aren't hollow directly into the brain cavity. Maybe we've merged with a strain of homosapien that evolved or was created this way

This is amazing. Check out this pic of our "new" intestines. Don't you remember intestines going left to right in a layered design? I have never seen human intestines like this ever

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-28-2017, 04:54 PM)Richard Wrote: I think the Manadela effect is real. I remember the actor Sinbad being in a movie called Shazaam but now you can't find it anywhere.

look here